Syrian Army readies its forces in the Golan Heights amid jihadist build-up, Israeli threats

you got a link to those "THREATS FROM THE ZIONIST REGIME" capt blei? what are the
Zionists threatening to do? capture Syrian babies and use their blood to make cookies?
OH---I understand ------the Baathists GOTTA defend MANKIND by massing troops and
STUFF on the border--------shades of 1967

you got a link to those "THREATS FROM THE ZIONIST REGIME" capt blei? what are the
Zionists threatening to do? capture Syrian babies and use their blood to make cookies?
OH---I understand ------the Baathists GOTTA defend MANKIND by massing troops and
If the terrorists attack they will probably have Israeli air support again. Proud supporting Islamist terrorists?

Netanyahu threatens Putin with war on Syria

If the terrorists attack they will probably have Israeli air support again. Proud supporting Islamist terrorists?

Netanyahu threatens Putin with war on Syria

how does it feel to ba a Baathist baby murdering dog----capt blei?------got a link to those
"Zionist threats"? try groping up your Imam's ass

Forum List

Back