Syrian Army: "One can give an ape the best equipments, it will still be an ape."

Meh, Syria is a puppet regime of the Iranian shi'ite Islamist apes, who, have managed to unite the Sunni apes after hundreds of years.

You feel comfortable calling human beings that are not Jews apes. Why is that. The Nazis said similar things about the Jews.

Meh, Syria is a puppet regime of the Iranian shi'ite Islamist apes, who, have managed to unite the Sunni apes after hundreds of years.

You feel comfortable calling human beings that are not Jews apes. Why is that. The Nazis said similar things about the Jews.
Ask your fellow Palestinians who call Jews and Christians sons of pigs and apes, you imbecile. As I told you before, the Palestinians are the bastard children of Nazism and Islamism.

Hitler s Mufti Catholic Answers

Besides, the title of this thread explains how the Saudis are apes, so perhaps you should start whining about it with the OP.

Ask your fellow Palestinians who call Jews and Christians sons of pigs and apes, you imbecile. As I told you before, the Palestinians are the bastard children of Nazism and Islamism.

Hitler s Mufti Catholic Answers

Besides, the title of this thread explains how the Saudis are apes, so perhaps you should start whining about it with the OP.

There used to be a poster who was a Muslim woman from a southern state in India now living in the U.S. who would always say that when Jesus returns, he is going to get rid of the apes (the Jews) and the dogs (the Christians) and start preaching Islam. Now only that but she also believed that people could be turned into animals which is amazing for someone to believe something like that in this day and age.

As everyone can see, Haniyah had no problems with the initiator of this thread and the "ape" bit.

^^^^^
Always fun watching Blueballs having a mental breakdown.

You can always tell when he is having a meltdown. He tells posters to shut up. I wouldn't be surprised if he is the one on some type of psychiatric medication. Did you notice that he is once again playing Sentinel for his beloved when others are sleeping in Germany? I wonder if he gets an allowance for giving up his sleep.

I wonder how Blueballs became a German citizen, as a Syrian that is. They don't have the citizen by birth law that we have in the US.

I'm betting on the Sunni apes, they outnumber the Shiiite apes.

Like the Muslims outnumber the Jews. I won't characterize human beings as apes, as you do.

why not? muslims do------generally its either dogs, monkey or pigs. I don't know the
Arabic word for monkey-----but Arabic speaking people so frequently refer to both Christians and jews as either dogs or pigs, I know the Arabic The useful words are
KHALB (m.) or KHALBAH (f.) for dog Kanzeer (m.) or Kanzeerah (f.) for
pig

I wonder how Blueballs became a German citizen, as a Syrian that is. They don't have the citizen by birth law that we have in the US.
Quit your nonsense. Did you happen to be born in Israel or Sally in Osama´s cave somewhere in Afghanistan?

Quit your nonsense. Did you happen to be born in Israel or Sally in Osama´s cave somewhere in Afghanistan?

gee captain blei-----I am not afraid to supply my "basic background"-----daughter of two jewish American citizens Roudy has stated his-----what is so horrible about yours?

gee captain blei-----I am not afraid to supply my "basic background"-----daughter of two jewish American citizens Roudy has stated his-----what is so horrible about yours?
Nothing. But be sure, if I was a Syrian I would have left this stinky, filthy place for Syria long ago or would never have left Syria. I am so sick of the scum here in the west-german murky-pool!

Nothing. But be sure, if I was a Syrian I would have left this stinky, filthy place for Syria long ago or would never have left Syria. I am so sick of the scum here in the west-german murky-pool!

oh----you are not Syrian, captain blei? ok-----is something stopping you from
going to your BAATHIST UTOPIA in Syria? Of course you need not answer if
you do not wish to-----I am curious to know ----why does Syria reject you?

Maybe, I should seek asylum in Syria. But I think, in the current situation, Syria can´t afford to host even more refugees.

Maybe, I should seek asylum in Syria. But I think, in the current situation, Syria can´t afford to host even more refugees.

there must be lots of room there-----Syrians are running to Turkey and Jordan. From what do you need asylum? are you a victim of persecution in Germany?

there must be lots of room there-----Syrians are running to Turkey and Jordan. From what do you need asylum? are you a victim of persecution in Germany?
Yes, my human rights are increasingly violated. I get arrested, threatened and terrorized.
But there is no room in Syria. Syria hosts over 7 million refugees at this time. Not only Syrians but also hundreds of thousands of Iraqis that fled ISIS.

Yes, my human rights are increasingly violated. I get arrested, threatened and terrorized.
But there is no room in Syria. Syria hosts over 7 million refugees at this time. Not only Syrians but also hundreds of thousands of Iraqis that fled ISIS.

Oh-----I happen to know that citizens of Germany are also citizens of the EU----
---right???? how about another EU country where the authorities---don't---for whatever mysterious reason----hate your guts?

Oh-----I happen to know that citizens of Germany are also citizens of the EU----
---right???? how about another EU country where the authorities---don't---for whatever mysterious reason----hate your guts?
It´s not free for white non-drug dealers. And I have no money!

what is not free? I am white and not a drug dealer. I have worked during my lifetime and am now retired

what is not free? I am white and not a drug dealer. I have worked during my lifetime and am now retired
Creating a new life. Do you think, I am going to work elsewhere for the half I get here for free? There is no work in crisis-europe and I am an invalid, anyway. I can only do jobs requiring sitting in an air-conditioned office.

Forum List

Back