Syrian army defends their country from US aircraft!

Syrian Army attacks US aircraft in northeast Syria

Awesome! Gonna dish it out zionist imperial army be prepared to get it in return!
It will be the mother of all battles!
Didn't need to be. Like the bully it is once you defend yourself just a bit the bully backs off when they can't attack you from behind a screen or a ship hundreds of miles away like the cowards they are. The Syrian army shot at the imperialist aircraft and they flew away.

The Syrian army shot at the imperialist aircraft and they flew away.

The Syrian Army threw their shoes at our aircraft.
Then they wrote up a fake story and idiots believed them. DERP!
You ZioCons should know all about believing fake stories....go ahead spew some more faux news propaganda cupcake.

How many Jewish girls beat the crap out of you in grade school?
It must have been a bunch, eh?
Very few kikes down here....the Klan made sure they took care of that. :)
Not Canadian or Mexican. I am a southerner. Tell the Jewunited States of Israel to remove its troops and bases off of southern land!

Not an American either, but here you are.
Nope. I am a White Man first,Southerner second. I have NEVER identified as an Amurican and have zero interest in doing so.

Odium likes to piss and moan about the Jews to deflect from the fact that he is a sad little welfare queen.

From the OP link: "While this report is still unconfirmed,"

You know what? That's just as bad as someone taking the word of an out-of-country rebel fighter that it was Syrian Air Force that dropped chemical bombs.

From the OP link: "While this report is still unconfirmed,"

You know what? That's just as bad as someone taking the word of an out-of-country rebel fighter that it was Syrian Air Force that dropped chemical bombs.
Check 2nd link.
Nope. I am a White Man first,Southerner second. I have NEVER identified as an Amurican and have zero interest in doing so.

What the Hell is a Southerner?
Really?! Holy hell.....what are you Canadian or something?

Awesome! Gonna dish it out zionist imperial army be prepared to get it in return!

Which side are you rooting for?
Syria,Russia,Iran,Hezbollah Vs US,Israel,Saudi Arabia....yeah hard choice there....I never ASKED to be born into an Imperialist Zionist controlled country....I won't defend its governments IDIOTIC criminal actions. PERIOD.

Good thing you weren't advancing your defeatist attitude during WWII.

Why? I am not Syrian. I will ALWAYS root for the victims of the zionist imperialist army of the jewnited states.

Why?

ANYONE who called themselves a US Citizen but who refuses to support the US Military should be told.... "If you will clot stand behind do them, please stand in front of them."
/thread

Syria,Russia,Iran,Hezbollah Vs US,Israel,Saudi Arabia....yeah hard choice there....I never ASKED to be born into an Imperialist Zionist controlled country....I won't defend its governments IDIOTIC criminal actions. PERIOD.

Simple. We shouldn't have been there and it took a JEW adviser to convince Roosevelt to let the Japs hit pearl harbor to have a REAL reason to join the war.

Why? I am not Syrian. I will ALWAYS root for the victims of the zionist imperialist army of the jewnited states.

Why?

ANYONE who called themselves a US Citizen but who refuses to support the US Military should be told.... "If you will clot stand behind do them, please stand in front of them."
/thread
Go ahead. We will tell you to go fuck yourself. :) The founding fathers would shoot your ass for being a little tyrant turd and they sure in the fuck wouldn't agree with you.

Go ahead. We will tell you to go fuck yourself. :) The founding fathers would shoot your ass for being a little tyrant turd and they sure in the fuck wouldn't agree with you.

Yep. Insult the people with the guns and the willingness to use them. That's a smart idea.

The founders were utterly naive. They placed their faith in the least trustworthy place possible - human beings.

Simple. We shouldn't have been there and it took a JEW adviser to convince Roosevelt to let the Japs hit pearl harbor to have a REAL reason to join the war.

Ever read "At Dawn We Slept" by Gordon Prange? Until you do and give a critique I won't reply to this thread any more. Bye now.

Ever read "At Dawn We Slept" by Gordon Prange? Until you do and give a critique I won't reply to this thread any more. Bye now.
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/day...Google_&sourceId=PLGoP24166&k_clickid=3x24166

It will be the mother of all battles!
Didn't need to be. Like the bully it is once you defend yourself just a bit the bully backs off when they can't attack you from behind a screen or a ship hundreds of miles away like the cowards they are. The Syrian army shot at the imperialist aircraft and they flew away.

You ZioCons should know all about believing fake stories....go ahead spew some more faux news propaganda cupcake.

Not Canadian or Mexican. I am a southerner. Tell the Jewunited States of Israel to remove its troops and bases off of southern land!

So if Jews aren't responsible for the failure that is your life, why so mad bro?

So if Jews aren't responsible for the failure that is your life, why so mad bro?
Only ZioCons like you can't handle when someone has a differing opinion from your's. Well you and other snowflakes...of all stripes.

Only ZioCons like you can't handle when someone has a differing opinion from your's. Well you and other snowflakes...of all stripes.

You're entitled to every moronic opinion you hold.
And we'll keep pointing them out.

Forum List

Back