Syrian army advances despite Phrump´s terror attacks

If that is true this is just another evidence of the Kurds being remotely controlled puppets of the US. And if the Russians are truly committed to Syria´s unity, big large bombs will deploy to there too, what ever crawls around there.
The Kurds have a right to have their own state.
They already have their Iraqi state and that one violates international law, too.
The Kurdish lands in Iraq belong to the Iraqi state. Formally, at least. What international law they violate – I have no idea. However, this doesn’t change the fact that the Kurds deserve their own state on the lands they live.

Terrorist Phrump´s al-Qaeda airforce launched the second raid on Syrian forces in a few days. Nevertheless, the army is advancing. The Russian reaction, however, is not only disappointing, it is unacceptable. The ally has announced military measures in case this happens and now there is nothing but a weak statement. Hopefully, there is more to come from Moscow.

US airstrikes on Syrian forces is 'unacceptable': Russian FM
In pictures: Syrian Army reinforcements pour into the Syrian desert despite US airstrikes
Wow! Where've you been, Bleip? I was getting worried you've been shot in the back deserting the Syrian army or had a chlorine gas accident or something.
May the divine wind bring some chlorine to the rebel scum.

If that is true this is just another evidence of the Kurds being remotely controlled puppets of the US. And if the Russians are truly committed to Syria´s unity, big large bombs will deploy to there too, what ever crawls around there.
They already have their Iraqi state and that one violates international law, too.
The Kurdish lands in Iraq belong to the Iraqi state. Formally, at least. What international law they violate – I have no idea. However, this doesn’t change the fact that the Kurds deserve their own state on the lands they live.
Then I deserve my own state too. Iraqi Kurdistan is a de facto occupation of parts of Iraq.

[Q
Now that the Syrian army is about to take all the land captured by ISIS, the US rushes to defeat them and replace them with forces, the US thinks Syria won´t attack.
I have no idea what that means. I suspect you really don't either.
More precise for you:
ISIS not only failed to defeat Syria after the "rebels" also failed and but now also fails to keep the Syrian soil they occupy, so the US replaces them, selling the theater as big Trump now fighting ISIS after Obama didn´t.
Poor ISIS, all those US bombs destroying their chances of taking Syria.

More precise for you:
ISIS not only failed to defeat Syria after the "rebels" also failed and but now also fails to keep the Syrian soil they occupy, so the US replaces them, selling the theater as big Trump now fighting ISIS after Obama didn´t.
With all your contortions, you still have no idea what you're talking about. Finda German conspiracy theory site where you might be taken more seriously in logic and articulation.

More precise for you:
With all your contortions, you still have no idea what you're talking about. Finda German conspiracy theory site where you might be taken more seriously in logic and articulation.
Why ISIS flourished with all other war parties allegedly fighting them?

eo2s9am6.jpg

[Q
Now that the Syrian army is about to take all the land captured by ISIS, the US rushes to defeat them and replace them with forces, the US thinks Syria won´t attack.
More precise for you:
American aircraft dropped weapons to ISIS, says MP

Then I deserve my own state too. Iraqi Kurdistan is a de facto occupation of parts of Iraq.
Don’t use this childish tactic, ok?
You are against the so-called Global elitists but defend the states created by them. How pathetic.

You are against the so-called Global elitists but defend the states created by them. How pathetic.
Poor attempt to undermine my argument.

[Q
More precise for you:
LOL Figures you believe the US is behind ISIS. No doubt you believe Bush blew up the WTC too.

Poor attempt to undermine my argument.
Argument? Your argument is that the Kurds can’t have their state because you can’t declare yours? Yeah, this ‘argument’ is hard to undermine.

[Q
More precise for you:
LOL Figures you believe the US is behind ISIS. No doubt you believe Bush blew up the WTC too.
The Redirection

Forum List

Back