Syrian Airforce the worst: US portal

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Granted, the Syrian jets are not the most modern on earth and are quite old. Only few of them can afford to get in combat with foreign air forces.
Still, since 2012, the air force has conducted hundreds of thousands of sorties, something only few countries could do.

In fact, the site is full of shit, citing almost exclusive non-allies:
The 10 worst Air Forces in the world 2018

The same applies for their army ranking:
Successfully fighting western backed armies, defeating hundreds of thousands of well armed terrorists doesn´t count here:
The 10 worst armies in the world 2018

It all sounds like macabre comedy to make Americans sleep well.

For example, what about the German "Airforce"
Any thoughts?

Hundreds of thousands of sorties by the Syrian "air force" without encountering a single bogie...hmmm
Look at all those mighty, silly Nato forces. Made look like fools by Taliban since 2001.

Taliban takes over as Trump babbles

Maybe, you should ask the Syrian army for assistance?
Taliban, Jihad rebels who live in freaking caves and the Syrian air force? Where is this post going?
Taliban: lacks western support
Syria J: got western support

It´s so simple, the portal´s rankings are largely bullshit.

the Israelis massacred them
80 Syrians shot down to 0 for Israel
Operation Mole Cricket 19 - Wikipedia
I don't think they have the culture/background/know how/esprit de corps/etc for an Air Force
...I remember an Israeli pilot was asked if the airplanes were the difference--he said it's the pilot not the airplane
ie Zero vs WIldcat
etc

Last edited:
I don't think they have the culture/background/know how/esprit de corps/etc for an Air Force
...I remember an Israeli pilot was asked if the airplanes were the difference--he said it's the pilot not the airplane
ie Zero vs WIldcat
etc
Typical Zionist zero-casualties propaganda, even without back up. Also, Mig-21s are fighters, actually not ground attack.

"The 1982 Lebanon War started on 6 June 1982, and in the course of that war the IDF claimed to have destroyed about 45 Syrian MiG-21MFs. Syria claimed two confirmed and 15 probable kills of Israeli aircraft."

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21 - Wikipedia

Syrian Air Force - Wikipedia

ie Zero vs WIldcat
etc
Typical Zionist zero-casualties propaganda, even without back up. Also, Mig-21s are fighters, actually not ground attack.

"The 1982 Lebanon War started on 6 June 1982, and in the course of that war the IDF claimed to have destroyed about 45 Syrian MiG-21MFs. Syria claimed two confirmed and 15 probable kills of Israeli aircraft."

1. sure--the Israelis BEAT coalitions of MANY nations during MANY wars in ground and air when they were outnumbered in all categories, surrounded, with a narrow front, etc
2. they pull off one of the most difficult, amazing hostage rescues involving aircraft/ground forces/etc-Entebbe
3. they pull off a difficult air attack on Iraq's nuke plant
etc etc
..but they lose when they fight only ONE nation in an air campaign.........???????!!!!!!??

hahahahhahahahahahaha
sure--makes sense --not

ie Zero vs WIldcat
etc

1. sure--the Israelis BEAT coalitions of MANY nations during MANY wars in ground and air when they were outnumbered in all categories, surrounded, with a narrow front, etc
2. they pull off one of the most difficult, amazing hostage rescues involving aircraft/ground forces/etc-Entebbe
etc etc
..but they lose when they fight only ONE nation in an air campaign.........???????!!!!!!??

hahahahhahahahahahaha
sure--makes sense --not
It is because of Israeli "preemptive" strikes or UN intervening.

Why, tell me, do 800 Hezbollah fighters defeat 30000 (!!) IDF soldiers who even have air support?
2006 Lebanon War - Wikipedia

The game is over, Israel can only bomb stuff with stand-off missiles or from others´ airspace they violate.

ie Zero vs WIldcat
etc

etc etc

hahahahhahahahahahaha
sure--makes sense --not

Why, tell me, do 800 Hezbollah fighters defeat 30000 (!!) IDF soldiers who even have air support?

The game is over, Israel can only bomb stuff with stand-off missiles or from others´ airspace they violate.
you need to read some history
the UN SAVED the Arabs from even MORE destruction by intervening
they should've let Israel pound the idiots until they FINALLY got the message that Israel will kick their a$$es
Israel kept beating and beating them--and they still keep their shit up

EGYPT started the Yom Kippur war--NO preemptive strikes
the ARABS invaded Israel 1948 War of Independence --NO preemptive strikes

hahahah
the Israelis have been outnumbered in ALL categories
look at this map--you can barely SEE Israel
sorry--Israel has been kicking a$$ for a long time
images.jpg+map+Israel,+middle+east.jpg

ie Zero vs WIldcat
etc

etc etc

hahahahhahahahahahaha
sure--makes sense --not

they should've let Israel pound the idiots until they FINALLY got the message that Israel will kick their a$$es

hahahah
Please answer my simple question first.

ie Zero vs WIldcat
etc

etc etc

hahahahhahahahahahaha
sure--makes sense --not

hahahah
what's your question?

etc etc

hahahahhahahahahahaha
sure--makes sense --not

hahahah
what's your question?
It´s in post #9

ie Zero vs WIldcat
etc

etc etc

hahahahhahahahahahaha
sure--makes sense --not

hahahahahah --you FKed up!!
1. your OWN link says it was a stalemate--NO defeat [ hahahah ]
and engaged the IDF in guerrilla warfare from hardened positions
a.what were the objectives of the IDF/etc
b.no defeat as in the Vietnam War the US could never have won
--as in the US having TOTAL air superiority in Nam
-------[ what are the objectives of each side??!!!! ]
--rarely in modern warfare [ for those who know anything about it ] there has rarely been an example of a country invading and completely defeating another
--this looks like anti-terrorists/guerrilla fighting --hard to define a win/lost = stalemate not a loss at all
etc etc etc

ie Zero vs WIldcat
etc

etc etc

hahahahhahahahahahaha
sure--makes sense --not

--rarely in modern warfare [ for those who know anything about it ] there has rarely been an example of a country invading and completely defeating another
--this looks like anti-terrorists/guerrilla fighting --hard to define a win/lost = stalemate not a loss at all
etc etc etc
We can read that both sides claim victory. Apparently, it was a lost war for Israel, nothing achieved. However, this example was only given to demonstrate the rather low power of IDF ground forces.

8000 lost aircraft in Vietnam is not equal to TOTAL air superiority. The dumbest strategies were applied like airdropping units in the nowheres. Ultimately, the North captured the enemy capital and the war got lost.

ie Zero vs WIldcat
etc

etc etc

hahahahhahahahahahaha
sure--makes sense --not

etc etc etc
We can read that both sides claim victory. Apparently, it was a lost war for Israel, nothing achieved. However, this example was only given to demonstrate the rather low power of IDF ground forces.

8000 lost aircraft in Vietnam is not equal to TOTAL air superiority. The dumbest strategies were applied like airdropping units in the nowheres. Ultimately, the North captured the enemy capital and the war got lost.
no--no loss--there is no way you can say it's a loss
YOUR link says so
noun [ C or U ]
UK /ˈsteɪl.meɪt/ US /ˈsteɪl.meɪt/
situation in which neither group involved in an argument can win or get an advantage and no action can be taken:
....low power---hahahahaha---but they still beat a coalition of MANY nations that outnumbered them in ALL areas
...Vietnam = NOT Total air superiority ???
you are making it worse for yourself and/or you lack knowledge on military terms/history

Any thoughts?

Well if memory serves, Germany had a pretty darn good air force from around 1937 - 1945, but that was because they were actually responsible for their own country's military at the time. Now they have the U.S. to largely protect them, so don't have to do nearly as much for national defense. The U.S. is essentially subsidizing Germany, Japan, and other countries through being their military defense. I needs to stop, or at least be reduced.

Air superiority is the concept of one's own side in war having a better and/or larger air force than one's enemies. Airsupremacy is a degree of air superiority where a side holds complete control of air warfare and air power over opposing forces. It is the aerial equivalent of command of the sea.

etc etc

hahahahhahahahahahaha
sure--makes sense --not

etc etc etc

no--no loss--there is no way you can say it's a loss
YOUR link says so
noun [ C or U ]
UK /ˈsteɪl.meɪt/ US /ˈsteɪl.meɪt/
situation in which neither group involved in an argument can win or get an advantage and no action can be taken:
....low power---hahahahaha---but they still beat a coalition of MANY nations that outnumbered them in ALL areas
...Vietnam = NOT Total air superiority ???
you are making it worse for yourself and/or you lack knowledge on military terms/history
Stutter. Try to make a point. Cannot defeat some Hezbollah fighters but will defeat whole coalitions?
I repeatedly said, that Israel can easily make peace in the north by returning the occupied Golan to Syria and the Sheeba farms to Lebanon. In return both countries can turn a blind eye on Sunni madness in the south. What great prospects but try to sell sanity to those hardliners in the Knesset...

Any thoughts?

Well if memory serves, Germany had a pretty darn good air force from around 1937 - 1945, but that was because they were actually responsible for their own country's military at the time. Now they have the U.S. to largely protect them, so don't have to do nearly as much for national defense. The U.S. is essentially subsidizing Germany, Japan, and other countries through being their military defense. I needs to stop, or at least be reduced.
The Third Reich Luftwaffe was certainly the most advanced airforce but times change. Misunderstood pacifism is the actual reason for the pitiful state of the today´s Bundeswehr.

Forum List

Back