Syrian Air Defenses Shot Down American Missiles

They were token attacks. Not meant to actually accomplish anything.
It was a show of farce...
Millions of dollars to blow up 3 buildings. Told Russia and Syria ahead of time so they could clear them out. The airport reporting that it wasn’t even hit.

Then Trump resurrects “Mission Accomplished” during a toilet tweet :laugh:
TDS continues....................Perhaps he should have taken out the Russian Black Fleet.................

Would that make you happy..................

My position on what went down has been clear................and I'm happy it was a limited strike...........

People like you are gonna push this crap to the point of WWIII
He should have done nothing. Well, he basically did nothing. Other than waste millions of dollars worth of missiles.
I totally disagree. A poison gas attack needs to be punished, period. A limited attack on the facilities with allies was entirely appropriate. Better yet, would have been to have done it without any kind of warning.

They shot down zero, how is it you're getting 70%?

Russian and Syrian claims.

In fact, Syria launched noting but ballistic (meaning unguided) missiles in the hopes of shooting something down.
:21: You kill me. Research the S200 & S300 systems.
yes, they exist. What does that have to do with the fact that they were not deployed?
You are saying that they show ballistic missiles at tomahawks then? Prove it.

An anti-aircraft artillery gun shoots missiles (rounds) that are ballistic (in their flight path).
Stop...stop. He clearly stated ballistic missile.

They shot down zero, how is it you're getting 70%?

Russian and Syrian claims.

In fact, Syria launched noting but ballistic (meaning unguided) missiles in the hopes of shooting something down.
:21: You kill me. Research the S200 & S300 systems.
yes, they exist. What does that have to do with the fact that they were not deployed?
You are saying that they show ballistic missiles at tomahawks then? Prove it.

An anti-aircraft artillery gun shoots missiles (rounds) that are ballistic (in their flight path).
Stop...stop. He clearly stated ballistic missile.

An artillery round is a ballistic missile. Just ssying!

The United States, Great Britain and France launched a missile attack on government facilities in Syria early in the morning of April 14, 2018. According to the British Royal Air Forces representative Air Vice Marshal Gavin Parker, the targets were the research center in Damascus, Mezzeh Military Airport of the Syrian Air Force located near Damascus and several warehouses in Homs where the chemical weapons were allegedly located.

attachment.php

The Buksurface-to-air missile system of the Syrian Air Defense Force at Mezzeh Military Airport

Of course, mainstreammedia started talking immediately about panic among the Syrianmilitary and the infrastructure facilities destruction but thesestatements were far from the truth.

103 missiles are reported were launched in Syria and the Syrian air defense systems managed to shoot down 71 missiles. In particular,five missiles were fired at the Mezze airfield and all of them were destroyed in the air. Thus, the Buk air defense systems accomplished their task successfully.

attachment.php

Mezzeh Military Airport after the U.S. shelling

According to the Syrian military airport photographs, the military equipment and the runways have not been destroyed.At the same time, the smoke is a consequence of launched Buk missiles.

In general, we can say with certainty that the attacks of the United States and its allies were ineffective, the targets were not affected, the critical infrastructure facilities were not destroyed.And most importantly, the Syrian air defenses have fulfilled their mission showing the countries of the West the Syrian land is under reliable protection.

I have placed The OP On IGNORE.

This piece of shit is a serial account maker, possibly Syrian or Russian Troll or just Evil America Hating Liberal or Jihadist.

My question is this, Where in The Hell are The Mods on a post like this which is 1.) Blatantly False, and 2.) Not posted by a legitimate poster?

A clue would be him having two entire posts for this site.

I have posted completely legitimate topics with factual corroborations, and they have gotten moved to "Conspiracy Theories" or elsewhere based on a Mod's "feelings" in short order.

But this? This is propaganda, just like the never ending two year barrage this site has had from Trolls promoting The Fusion GPS Dossier as Factual.

Rumors of Prostitutes Pissing on The President do not BELONG in The Politics Forum!

Neither do the wild assed claims of Internet Trolls that the allies fired 105 Autonomous Stealth Cruise Missiles and Smart Bombs at specific targets, and Syrian Air Defenses shot down 70% of them, yet there are no Casualties?

The reason there are no casualties is because not one Smart Bomb or Cruise Missile was shot down, and the allies chose to target all of these military facilities at "off hours" to ensure not even military personnel would be injured or killed and if so military casualties would be minimal. This is called "Precision Targeting" and collateral damage is usually very limited if your Mission goes off without a hitch.

That's my two cents, but as for The OP and his post, it does not belong in The Politics Forum.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back