Syrian 80-ton aid heads to Gaza

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
DAMASCUS, (PIC)-- The Syrian Arab popular committee for the support of the Palestinian people has sent a new aid batch of foodstuffs and medical material to the besieged Gaza Strip.

The convoys of Syrian aid indicate the people's constant backing of their brothers in Gaza, he added, noting that the Jordanian Hashemite Charity Organization would take over the shipment at the Syrian-Jordanian borders and deliver it to Gaza.

Syrian 80-ton aid heads to Gaza

They are performing correctly. Good.

DAMASCUS, (PIC)-- The Syrian Arab popular committee for the support of the Palestinian people has sent a new aid batch of foodstuffs and medical material to the besieged Gaza Strip.

The same Apartheid Syria that prohibits Pallies from obtaining government jobs?

More Arab hypocrisy. Tsk tsk

No wonder 8 out of 10 Israeli Arabs prefer democratic, free Israel to any apartheid Arab Muslim shithole...
Center for Public Leadership - Coexistence

I am an Israeli Arab and I support Israel.
Why? Because, I can express myself freely. I'm a free man living in a free country. With my family situation, if I was living in an Arab country, I will be killed long time ago. With my mind and my way of living and my way of thinking, I'm surely already have been killed long time ago.

Why? Because, I love freedom. I adore liberty. And, in Israel, simply, you can express that. Can you imagine if you were a Jewish man living in an Arab country and Parliament member and trying to curse your country, they will kill you straight away. Look what Israel is doing with Arabs in Parliament, they listen, it's a democracy, no problem. They [Arabs] are shouting freely against Israel in the Parliament. This is the truth.

I'm proud to be an Arab living in Israel. I know Arabs they will hate me and kill me, but I don't care. I care about the truth. The truth is there is no much problems with Arabs in Israel. Poor people in Israel if they want to study in the university and clever, they can apply to the university and if they are really wise they can go study free. And, they don't have to pay even if they are an Arab. Israel gives you an opportunity to learn free.

There are very good things in Israel. Health security, in Israel if you are Arab and have any medical problem, you can be fixed for free, You don't pay a penny. They give you life security, no problem. You can work like everyone and you get your pension. Everyone in Israel have a pension. Arabs and Jewish they get the same. Arab doctor and Jewish doctor, they get the same salary. Arab teacher and Jewish teacher, they get the same salary.

Arab student and Jewish student they get the same education. It's the same. The dreams of life, quite the same. If you are good citizen, you have no problems. You can live free. You can go wherever you like. You can choose, you can get inside any group you want.

Honestly, I served in the Israeli army. What is the problem? You want to tell me Arabs don't kill each other? Look in Iraq, they are brothers living in the same neighborhood and they are killing each other. I'm living here, my family is here, everyone I care about is here--my wife, my daughters is here. This is the truth: I'm proud being an Arab living in Israel.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbrIWyEhl8A[/ame]

Forum List

Back