Syria prolongs time frame for owners to claim their property

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
"Law 10" was heavily criticized by western media. Rebuilding the country would cause refugees to stay in their host countries, they lied. They assume every refugee is a real estate mogul and "forget" that many refugees did not leave their homes only but also their families. Many plots just have rubbles and have no value. However, it can be of great interest for owners to claim their property because after the reconstruction, they will be joint owner of whatever will be erected on their soil. To do so, they need to go to Syria or engage somebody to make the claim. For this the time frame of two months has been increased to a year.

"Law 10" was heavily criticized by western media. Rebuilding the country would cause refugees to stay in their host countries, they lied. They assume every refugee is a real estate mogul and "forget" that many refugees did not leave their homes only but also their families. Many plots just have rubbles and have no value. However, it can be of great interest for owners to claim their property because after the reconstruction, they will be joint owner of whatever will be erected on their soil. To do so, they need to go to Syria or engage somebody to make the claim. For this the time frame of two months has been increased to a year.

limited to one year is OBSCENE

Nonsense. Our refugees are "integrated", anyway. They won´t tell them about this law or do anything that could make them go back to Syria because that would be "racist".

Nonsense. Our refugees are "integrated", anyway. They won´t tell them about this law or do anything that could make them go back to Syria because that would be "racist".

"they won't tell them" -------you make no sense Captain blei I never met a REALLY STUPID SYRIAN christian

"they won't tell them" -------you make no sense Captain blei I never met a REALLY STUPID SYRIAN christian
Anything on topic?

Sounds like a great way to get people you want to kill back.

Anything on topic?

all on topic-----your deficit in abstract thinking is consistent
with congenital dementia ---ie MENTAL RETARDATION
or toxic delirium (as in intoxication) or in pyschosis

Good point---its a Baathist thing-----get the landowners BACK FAST to they can be
killed and their lands confiscated for the NATIONALIST ARAB UBER ALLES CAUSE

Sorry, I am not into reading al-Qaeda leaflets.

Can I become a Syrian citizen if I have a kushan for land in Syria?
I'd be more than interested in having a double Syrian-Israeli citizenship...

I was wondering if jews who left land in Syria can NOW claim it?-----or---for that matter ---Christians who fled Syria in the MORE REMOTE
past?

I was wondering if jews who left land in Syria can NOW claim it?-----or---for that matter ---Christians who fled Syria in the MORE REMOTE
past?

Jews and Christians have moved on decades ago.

It's a hypothetical question, I think many natural Syrian citizens who were expelled due to civil are scratching their heads now...what if they and their family have history of opposing the Assad family rule?
What has changed compared to the conditions prior to the civil war? The same leadership, the same system, only more of foreign control and uncertainty about the future.

I think many, if not most of Syrian refugees will remain in the West.

Last edited:

past?

It's a hypothetical question, I think many natural Syrian citizens who were expelled due to civil are scratching their heads now...what if they and their family have history of opposing the Assad family rule?
What has changed compared to the conditions prior to the civil war? The same leadership, the same system, only more of foreign control and uncertainty about the future.

oh.....I am still hoping that Bashar falls into a hole in the ground

past?

There are many Christians. And refugees did not flee Assad but the war. The war will be over and I wonder how Merkel is going to explain us why they are still staying.

past?

So that´s what really happened to you in your childhood. Naziville, my ass!

past?

I wouldn't be surprised if many Syrians abroad share Your sentiment on a personal level.
At the same time it seems to me, that when westerners support Assad family rule it's because of mere badly masked xenophobia towards the Syrian refugees.

past?

I wouldn't be surprised if many Syrians abroad share Your sentiment on a personal level.
At the same time it seems to me, that when westerners support Assad family rule it's because of mere badly masked xenophobia towards the Syrian refugees.

Beirut roads paralyzed by Syrian voters headed to polls

past?

so?

past?

so?
316026_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg

315880_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg

315893_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg

315883_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg

316027_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg

315976_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back