Syria craps it's pants

E

eric

Help UN, big bad Israel might kick our ass. Give me a break; they have harbored many terrorist groups over time and now are getting what they deserve.

Bring on the replies. LOL

Well, Israel whupped up on Syria. Good.

In my mind, they're about as respectable as the Iranians.

At least the Syrians have enough sense not to behave like idiots like they did in the days leading up to the Six Day War and do something silly like try to directly confront Israel militarily.

Israel, these days, is much more potent. That's one small dynamite-packed can o' whup ass there.

I think it's interesting that the camp 'Was abandoned', witnesses reported seeing ambulances racing to the scene and Syrian troops barred any journalist from approaching the site.

If there was nothing and no one there, it would have been in their best interest to allow Journalists there to take pictures of what Israel did to blow up innocent property.

Syrian cover up in progress.

It saddens me to see that the whole middle eastern area is entangled in a big game.

On one hand, one group of people want to overthrow a government that does not follow "their religion". On the other hand, there are people who are killing other civilians to "protect civilians". How Ironic!

Oh yes, the ones who pay and die and lose things are the common people , who were quietly living their happy lives.

We make a big deal about 9/11 (ofcourse we should) , but such incidents are common in the middle east.

It is just so sad...

I thought I was the only wierdo in this place...

I am glad to see another one :)

It is just so sad...
You're right Spirit Soul, the world we live in right now is quite depressing. But there is always hope.....

Originally posted by Man of 1951
You're right Spirit Soul, the world we live in right now is quite depressing. But there is always hope.....

Right now? how about the time our ancestors have been living? they used swords to stab people and destroy their lives. Now we use guns to kill each other off.

Originally posted by Spirit_Soul
Right now? how about the time our ancestors have been living? they used swords to stab people and destroy their lives. Now we use guns to kill each other off.

See? We're getting more efficient! :D

I know... that's a terrible joke... feel free to boo.

Here's an interesting question: why, given Syria's record on human rights, would the US deport a Canadian citizen nabbed at an airport to Jordan, which then ships him off to Syria (where he was born) because he's an al-Queda suspect. If Syria is really a harbor for terrorists, isn't this a very odd place to send a suspected terrorist, curtosy of the US taxpayer? This has happened more than once in the past several years.

Originally posted by Spirit_Soul
It saddens me to see that the whole middle eastern area is entangled in a big game.

On one hand, one group of people want to overthrow a government that does not follow "their religion". On the other hand, there are people who are killing other civilians to "protect civilians". How Ironic!

Oh yes, the ones who pay and die and lose things are the common people , who were quietly living their happy lives.

We make a big deal about 9/11 (ofcourse we should) , but such incidents are common in the middle east.

It is just so sad...
get rid of the jews, then there's no more "big game" for them to play.

it's all about money to the jews, and thats why all the wars start, the jews that work their way up through the respective governments, pit country against country and then if one doesn't declare war on the other they bankrupt them and bring in another country they have infested to destroy them for not doing there bidding.

GOD is going to punish them for all of this.
they never learn.
all they know is lies and arrogance. now the whole world has caught onto their game, their is nowhere for them to run to and lie to another nation saying... "let us in! let us in!! were are "god's chosen people! we need help!" then they screw that country over too.

they're going to get what they deserve, especially when everyone realizes that Jesu Christ was not a "jew".

oh man!

heh

t.s. for them.
serves em right.

Israel was built on terrorism. Te jews brought terrorism to the region.

Please, no more conflicts. Why should we fight to advance Israeli/zionist causes which are not in our interests

Yours

buggerzion:)

someday all the people of the world,reguardless of race ,relegion or past will see the lite and be able to get along. sadly it wont be in this lifetime.... when the suicide bombers/terrorist realize they cant win than and only than can there be lasting peace. Israel dont take no shit from nobody and they stike quick and sure. we taught them how to fight and now we need to take lessons from them. :tank: :blowup: the only debate over protecting ones country should be how fast we can kick their asses, not how long to drag our feet and let them get away/hide. something to think about? if you want to debate, go to france. I am amazed they still HAVE their country

Hello Jon,

Still, the questioin has to be answered is " why is their terrorism ". It's question avoided being asked by our " fearless leaders.

Terrorism happens for a reason!

Buggerzion:(

Forum List

Back