Syria conflict: Air strike on Rastan 'kills family'

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It's bad enough to have someone killed in your family7, but to have several members killed at once is horrendous.

_89731734_89731733.jpg
Image captionAn amateur video posted by activists online after the air strike showed several bodies
A government air strike on a rebel-held town in central Syria has killed at least 12 members of the same family, activists and a monitoring group say.

Most of the victims resulting from the raid on a residential district in Rastan were reportedly children.

A video posted online after the strike showed several bodies, including those of three children, lying on a floor.

One of the last rebel strongholds in Homs province, Rastan has been besieged by troops since the start of the year.

The town, where some 120,000 people are believed to be sheltering, was one of the first areas to rise up against President Bashar al-Assad in 2011.

Continue reading at:

Syria conflict: Air strike on Rastan 'kills family' - BBC News

I wonder why those civilians are among militants.

11988208_402383663291374_969667963879293682_n.jpg
I wonder why you are not sleeping. After all, you put in a long day blabbering away.
What if I´d stuff the board with news the western media ignores:

The last week:

Four citizens killed in terrorist rocket attacks on Aleppo and its countryside
Four citizens killed in terrorist rocket attacks on Aleppo and its countryside – Syrian Arab News Agency

Woman killed, six other civilians injured in a rocket terrorist attack in Aleppo
Woman killed, six other civilians injured in a rocket terrorist attack in Aleppo – Syrian Arab News Agency

A civilian killed by terrorists landmine blast in Qamishli countryside
A civilian killed by terrorists landmine blast in Qamishli countryside – Syrian Arab News Agency

Three children, a woman killed by US-led Coalition’s airstrikes in Deir Ezzor

Three children, a woman killed by US-led Coalition’s airstrikes in Deir Ezzor – Syrian Arab News Agency

Al-Zara massacre: a systemized genocide by terrorists of Jabhat al-Nusra and Ahrar al-Sham against children and women

Al-Zara massacre: a systemized genocide by terrorists of Jabhat al-Nusra and Ahrar al-Sham against children and women – Syrian Arab News Agency

Health Ministry: ISIS terrorists commit horrific massacre at Deir Ezzor-based al-Assad Hospital

Health Ministry: ISIS terrorists commit horrific massacre at Deir Ezzor-based al-Assad Hospital – Syrian Arab News Agency

A woman injured in a terrorist rocket attack in Aleppo city

A woman injured in a terrorist rocket attack in Aleppo city – Syrian Arab News Agency

Civilian killed, several injured including TV reporter in terrorist rocket attacks on Aleppo

Civilian killed, several injured including TV reporter in terrorist rocket attacks on Aleppo – Syrian Arab News Agency

Five civilians killed in a terroist car bomb attack in Qamishli city

Five civilians killed in a terroist car bomb attack in Qamishli city – Syrian Arab News Agency

Updated- Four civilians killed in terrorist rocket shells and snipe shots in Aleppo city

Updated- Four civilians killed in terrorist rocket shells and snipe shots in Aleppo city – Syrian Arab News Agency

I wonder why you are not sleeping. After all, you put in a long day blabbering away.

The last week:

Four citizens killed in terrorist rocket attacks on Aleppo and its countryside – Syrian Arab News Agency

Woman killed, six other civilians injured in a rocket terrorist attack in Aleppo
Woman killed, six other civilians injured in a rocket terrorist attack in Aleppo – Syrian Arab News Agency

A civilian killed by terrorists landmine blast in Qamishli countryside – Syrian Arab News Agency

Three children, a woman killed by US-led Coalition’s airstrikes in Deir Ezzor – Syrian Arab News Agency

Al-Zara massacre: a systemized genocide by terrorists of Jabhat al-Nusra and Ahrar al-Sham against children and women

Al-Zara massacre: a systemized genocide by terrorists of Jabhat al-Nusra and Ahrar al-Sham against children and women – Syrian Arab News Agency

Health Ministry: ISIS terrorists commit horrific massacre at Deir Ezzor-based al-Assad Hospital

Health Ministry: ISIS terrorists commit horrific massacre at Deir Ezzor-based al-Assad Hospital – Syrian Arab News Agency

A woman injured in a terrorist rocket attack in Aleppo city – Syrian Arab News Agency

Civilian killed, several injured including TV reporter in terrorist rocket attacks on Aleppo

Civilian killed, several injured including TV reporter in terrorist rocket attacks on Aleppo – Syrian Arab News Agency

Five civilians killed in a terroist car bomb attack in Qamishli city – Syrian Arab News Agency

Updated- Four civilians killed in terrorist rocket shells and snipe shots in Aleppo city

Updated- Four civilians killed in terrorist rocket shells and snipe shots in Aleppo city – Syrian Arab News Agency

In your demented mind, you don't realize how much news you stuff this forum with. Now go to bed.

I can post loads more if I wanted to, but I don't want to become like you.

The last week:

In your demented mind, you don't realize how much news you stuff this forum with. Now go to bed.

It is easy to figure out who is more busy here. Since your are exclusively posting in the ME forum, your accusations sounds like that ones of an idiot.

The last week:

It is easy to figure out who is more busy here. Since your are exclusively posting in the ME forum, your accusations sounds like that ones of an idiot.

Why don't you add up all your posts here for the last week. Then add up mine. See who is posting the mosts.

By the way, someone who give his life to someone he never met and for this doesn't lead a normal life is the one who is the idiot. Isn't there someone in the nut house who will even play cribbage with you?

The last week:

Why don't you add up all your posts here for the last week. Then add up mine. See who is posting the mosts.

By the way, someone who give his life to someone he never met and for this doesn't lead a normal life is the one who is the idiot. Isn't there someone in the nut house who will even play cribbage with you?
One can figure out that your posts/day ratio is higher than mine and that you are exclusively posting in the ME forum, so what´s your point?

The last week:

One can figure out that your posts/day ratio is higher than mine and that you are exclusively posting in the ME forum, so what´s your point?

Really, you are so childish. Can you tell us why you are on a Middle East forum when all you care about basically is what is happening in Syria? Why not ask the owner of these forums if you can have a Syria forum all for youreslf since that is only what you really are interested in. It seems you have a problem with my posting on this forum and, thus, follow, me around like a dog in heat. If I post at night on this forum for a short period of time, is it any way comparable to you posting around the clock, thereby showing everyone you have no life of your own? Even your boyfriend would be shocked to see how you have given up any semblance of a normal life to stand guard against anything said derogatory about him and his regime. I realize that you have told this forum that you don't go out because the police harass you and throw little boys at you, but perhaps the nut house can send you out with one of the staff to see that this doesn't occur.

The last week:

Really, you are so childish. Can you tell us why you are on a Middle East forum when all you care about basically is what is happening in Syria? Why not ask the owner of these forums if you can have a Syria forum all for youreslf since that is only what you really are interested in. It seems you have a problem with my posting on this forum and, thus, follow, me around like a dog in heat. If I post at night on this forum for a short period of time, is it any way comparable to you posting around the clock, thereby showing everyone you have no life of your own? Even your boyfriend would be shocked to see how you have given up any semblance of a normal life to stand guard against anything said derogatory about him and his regime. I realize that you have told this forum that you don't go out because the police harass you and throw little boys at you, but perhaps the nut house can send you out with one of the staff to see that this doesn't occur.
It should be noted that while you accuse me of abnormal behavior on the board, it is you, whose behavior is very strange.
You are not present on free days and post only in a short daily timespan, that is always the same. While others are here to express and exchange views and for entertainment, it seems to be work for you. Yeah, is it your job to post anti-Syrian propaganda?

It should be noted that while you accuse me of abnormal behavior on the board, it is you, whose behavior is very strange.
You are not present on free days and post only in a short daily timespan, that is always the same. While others are here to express and exchange views and for entertainment, it seems to be work for you. Yeah, is it your job to post anti-Syrian propaganda?

Sad, isn't it, that the Little Man can overlook all the articles I have posted about what is going on in the Middle East which had nothing to do with Syria. However, I think others can see that the :Little Man is non compus mentis, and only wants to speak about Syria and nothing else in the Middle East. Once in a very blue moon he might say something about another country, but this is so rare. For him, it is SYRIA,L SYRIA, SYRIA as if that was the only country in the Middle East.

Say, Little Man, any big plans for the weekend, or will you be in front of your computer standing sentry for your beloved and his regime plus giving the latest war news like Baghdad Bob Jr. I would think that once in a while the nut house would arrange some outings for you and the others in there.

Vast Sally-Nonsense. I write about many happenings around the world while focusing on Syria. The war lacks of proper coverage but not in the USMB. Nothing wrong or mad about it.

Vast Sally-Nonsense. I write about many happenings around the world while focusing on Syria. The war lacks of proper coverage but not in the USMB. Nothing wrong or mad about it.

Now let's see. The administrators of the nut house had told the inmates to either twiddle their thumbs, get a game of Gin Rummy going, or sit in front of the computer all day long which they supplied the inmates with to keep them quiet and out of their hair. I'm surprised, though, that you couldn't get one of the other inmates who is not afraid like you are that the police will throw young boys at yoi to go with you for a short run to a ratskeller to hoist a couple of beers.

Now let's see. The administrators of the nut house had told the inmates to either twiddle their thumbs, get a game of Gin Rummy going, or sit in front of the computer all day long which they supplied the inmates with to keep them quiet and out of their hair. I'm surprised, though, that you couldn't get one of the other inmates who is not afraid like you are that the police will throw young boys at yoi to go with you for a short run to a ratskeller to hoist a couple of beers.
You are really losing grip. The pills are in the drawer, bottom left. Yeah, right there.

You are really losing grip. The pills are in the drawer, bottom left. Yeah, right there.

For someone who never goes out because he thinks the police are going to throw little boys at him, I would say you have big time problems. It would be interesting to know what the staff psychiatrist prescribes for you.

Don't you have any friends or acquaintance that you could hang out with. You don't have to be emulating Baghdad Bob around the clock.

Forum List

Back