Syracuse Fires Assistant Coach

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
Apparently, a third accuser came forward:

Syracuse made the announcement Sunday night in the wake of news that a third accuser had spoken to the police and that a graphic taped telephone conversation between Fine’s wife, Laurie, and another accuser had become public.

In a one-sentence news release, Syracuse’s senior vice president for public affairs, Kevin Quinn, said that Fine’s employment had been terminated, effective immediately. The university put Fine on administrative leave Nov. 17 after two accusers told ESPN that Fine had molested them.

Fine, 65, was in his 36th year as an assistant at Syracuse, his alma mater, and held the longest tenure of an assistant at one university in N.C.A.A. Division I. Fine has maintained his innocence through his lawyers, and Boeheim had vigorously defended Fine after the initial two allegations.

But Boeheim’s stand changed on Sunday. “The allegations that have come forth today are disturbing and deeply troubling,” Boeheim said. “I am personally very shocked because I have never witnessed any of the activities that have been alleged.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/28/s...acuse-in-wake-of-molestation-allegations.html

Congrats Fine! You have a Wiki page now. :clap2:

These sick fucks who molest children should be put away forever. Actually, I can't say on a public forum what I would like see done to them.

Forum List

Back