SYMBOLIC , Trump wears American Flag pin rather than 'G20' pin

Good work by the president. Some American patriotism for once, the rest of the world can put that in their pipes and smoke it.

Get 'er done Trump!

Oh, THAT's what that big blobby thing was that Putin was wearing on his lapel. I wondered. Not very classy looking.

Trump in the morning. . .

Trump: Dammit Melania, I can't find my G20 pin. .

Melania: Ah, just vear yer American pin flag, who vill care?

maybe but I really think not . Its my opinion that Trump understands Americans like me because he is an American Mr.Beale .

maybe but I really think not . Its my opinion that Trump understands Americans like me because he is an American Mr.Beale .
Precisely.

It's all about looks, not issues.

He'll wear that stupid pin, all the while betraying everything he said in the campaign trail once the doors to the negotiating room are closed.

He's not about nation first, he is all about the global corporations first. If they happen to be in America, fine. If not? I don't think he really gives a damn.

Precisely.

He'll wear that stupid pin, all the while betraying everything he said in the campaign trail once the doors to the negotiating room are closed.

He's not about nation first, he is all about the global corporations first. If they happen to be in America, fine. If not? I don't think he really gives a damn.
----------------------------------------------------------------------- i do not believe that but even if i agreed with your analysis i'd still say , he is better than 'hilary' or 'jebito bush' or any of the others that ran for President Mr.BEALE .

i mean , hey , he is better if only for pizzin off the left in the USA , scaring mexican border hoppers , deportations , Neil Gorsuch [i hope] and dismantling mrobamas legacy Mr. Beale .

and almost forgot , he is also slapping those 'euro' elites around and i like that Mr. Beale .

Precisely.

----------------------------------------------------------------------- i do not believe that but even if i agreed with your analysis i'd still say , he is better than 'hilary' or 'jebito bush' or any of the others that ran for President Mr.BEALE .
You are right, I could be wrong.

Trump is a very hard guy to read. . . .

Very hard.

A couple of years ago there was a relatively lively issue about wearing Old Glory as a lapel pin. The MSM opined that they were independent of patriotism or Nationalist issues so they declined to wear a U.S. Flag. Obama wouldn't even put his hand over his heart when the Anthem was played and he never took up the tradition of saying "God bless you and God bless America" after a speech. I guess it's God bless America once more. Hooah.

simply small symbolic gesture but nice to see . Feck you 'euros elites ' its AMERICA First . --- GREAT AGAIN: Trump refuses to wear G20 pin - opts for American flag - The American Mirror --- just a nice message to send the elites .

So did Obama doofus.
eventually

after he had an internal poll done

--LOL

he did the same thing with flags on the stage

as soon as the complaints rolled in

that he didnt have a flag on stage

he crammed so many on stage there wasnt any room for him to speak

--LOL

the thing i always found amusing about Obama

is just how thin skinned the guy is

--LOL