Symbol Of Palestinian Revolution: The Outstretched Hand

"I'd rather opt for living here in continual battle than become part of the wandering Jewish people. As I don't intend to tell my grandchildren about the Jewish State in the twentieth century as a mere brief and transient episode in thousands of years of wandering, I intend to hold on here with all my might."
(Jonathan Netanyahu)

Guess he no longer needs to worry about that anymore hey. Was he raised mainly in the US as well?

Israel likely to withhold additional $100m in Palestinian tax funds

Palestinians believe that Israel will not pass tax and custom revenues collected on behalf of the Palestinian Authority until after March elections in move likely to damage Palestinian economy.

The Media Line

Published:

02.05.15, 11:44 / Israel News

Israel is set to announce that it will confiscate an estimated $100 million in taxes and customs revenues it collects on behalf of the Palestinian Authority, Palestinians say, claiming Israel will not transfer funds until after the March elections.

The move follows one taken a month ago after the Palestinian Authority announced it had applied to join the International Criminal Court (ICC), which means Palestinians could ask the court to indict Israeli officials for war crimes.

After the Palestinian Authority applied to the ICC, Israel confiscated $127 million in taxes and customs revenues it collects on behalf of the Palestinian Authority. That move was criticized by the US and even by Israel’s President Reuven Rivlin, who said it is not in Israel’s interest or the Palestinians’ interest to do so.

Israel likely to withhold additional 100m in Palestinian tax funds - Israel News Ynetnews

Now I wonder if the electricity company will let me reach to this kind of debt, or will they cut me off on the first week....

Can you answer me, Penelope? I'm curious.

Well maybe if Israel would give them their money, they'd pay. But so many homes are without foundations and the ones that have foundations are being bulldozed so , and since Israel

WANTS to keep them fenced it and tell them when to Sh-t, maybe Israel should foot the bill.

Here in the states, we do give prisoners heat, lights, water and food.

So do explain why it is that the P.A. have stated that they will not pay for gas. electricity or water and will spend any money they get on weapons and paying terrorists pensions.

Same ole sob story. You push people in the dirt and say see what we have to deal with. There were out fishing, you shot at them, they keep planting trees, you keep yanking them up. You smash their homes, and then don't let building supplies in.

Still 3 million in debt, you have been withholding money. yes I am sure they love being fenced in, and I'm sure those in the W. Bank love hearing the bulldozer at night.

I think I'd be calling "death to jews " too if I were them. I hate to say this, but since Hamas and Fatah are such terrorist groups, why have the not done anything? It many the few teen Pals that are fighting back, and then your Pal hating Jews are terrorizing the Pals. What is Hamas and Fatah doing?

Yes it is the same old sob story coming from team Palestine

They are not fishing they are gun running so they can murder more Israeli children

They are planting trees where they don't have the right to plant trees

They fire illegal weapons at Israeli children and moan like banshees when Israel retaliates. And then steal the building materials to wage more war on Israel.

I am sure the Israelis in the south love the sound of illegal rockets and mortars, just as I am sure the Israelis love the sound of AK47's firing in the dead of night.

I think I would be calling for "death to the muslims" yet for some strange reason the Jews don't.

Simple they are sitting in their mansions directing the terrorists actions, well away from any fighting in another country. While they are doing that they are counting the money they have stolen from the palestinian people and secreted into Swiss bank accounts.

The EU paid the Palestinians electric bill until they found out that they were getting $10 billion in aid from all around the world and spending it on terrorism, so they stopped paying.

"I'd rather opt for living here in continual battle than become part of the wandering Jewish people. As I don't intend to tell my grandchildren about the Jewish State in the twentieth century as a mere brief and transient episode in thousands of years of wandering, I intend to hold on here with all my might."
(Jonathan Netanyahu)

Guess he no longer needs to worry about that anymore hey. Was he raised mainly in the US as well?

Maybe the Palestinians could do with a 2,000 year wander from pillar to post and no place to call home, then they might not be so arrogant and violent.

Forum List

Back