Sylvester Stallone acussed of sexual assault with underage girl

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Another one.

Sylvester Stallone accused of sexually assaulting 16-year-old girl at Las Vegas hotel in 1980s, police report shows

"Sylvester Stallone allegedly forced a teenage girl into having sex with him and his bodyguard at a ritzy Las Vegas hotel more than three decades ago, according to a shocking police report uncovered Thursday.

An unidentified 16-year-old girl filed the report with the Las Vegas Police Department, alleging that Stallone and his bodyguard, Michael de Luca, "intimidated" her into having sex with them at the Las Vegas Hilton Hotel on July 26, 1986. The police report was first obtained by the Daily Mail.

Stallone, who was 40 at the time, apparently started having sex with the teen before inviting de Luca to join them, according to the report."

Sylvester Stallone accused of sexually assaulting teen in 1980s

Bringing this up serves no useful purpose whatsoever.

Perhaps police departments should comb through all their old closed case files just to see if any one famous is in there.

So why didn’t the police do anything?

Oh, she admitted to flirting back at them and going along with everything and never once said no to what they were allegedly doing to her.

Another dumb slut looking for a payoff.

Last edited:
This is starting to become a modern day version of the Salem witch trials. Pretty soon shaking a woman’s hand will be considered sexual assault or misconduct. I’m not trying to downplay the seriousness of sexual harassment, assault, or misconduct but this has turned into a feeding frenzy.

I agree Hawk.

Too many woman are seeking to destroy men these days and it is wrong.

These feminazis need to be careful. If the sexualization of women is so wrong, then they need to start demonizing women who flaunt their sexuality. But if they do that, how would most women get by in life if they aren’t shaking their ass or being flirty in order to sell something to a man? Oh my, they may actually have to pick up a book and learn a skill useful to society. But they can already do that if they wanted to, but most women don’t and just turn into useless c*nts that need to prey on men in order to survive.

We definitely are in a hyper-state right now of anything even resembling sexual inappropriateness.
Wonder what would have happened if Bill Clinton came along during this time?

I agree Hawk.

These feminazis need to be careful. If the sexualization of women is so wrong, then they need to start demonizing women who flaunt their sexuality. But if they do that, how would most women get by in life if they aren’t shaking their ass or being flirty in order to sell something to a man? Oh my, they may actually have to pick up a book and learn a skill useful to society. But they can already do that if they wanted to, but most women don’t and just turn into useless c*nts that need to prey on men in order to survive.

Oh no, don't forget, you'll be dragged through the mud if you even suggest that women shouldn't dress a certain way, or behave a certain way.
Nope, no natter what, it's always 100% the mans fault.

We definitely are in a hyper-state right now of anything even resembling sexual inappropriateness.
Wonder what would have happened if Bill Clinton came along during this time?

Bill Clinton is around right now. Shame that no one wants to prosecute him, since they are willing to destroy a republican without proof.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I agree Hawk.

It’s posts like this that shows what a misogynistic asshole truly looks like. From calling women “feminazis” to suggesting that women get by in life by “shaking their asses” or they’re just “useless ***** who prey on men” this post hits a new low in asshole attacks on women.

Well done dickless. You’ve proven what a gentleman you aren’t.

Oh, she admitted to flirting back at them and going along with everything and never once said no to what they were allegedly doing to her.

It's STILL a crime. Adults are supposed to know better.

Btw, Why aren't promiscuous men "sluts", but your daughter or sister is?

Bringing this up serves no useful purpose whatsoever.
Amen to this. If anything, people who let it be known how long it is that they decided to remain silent only makes themselves look bad because their silence only gave the guilty person(s) the ability to add more names to their victims list.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It's STILL a crime. Adults are supposed to know better.

Btw, Why aren't promiscuous men "sluts", but your daughter or sister is?

Promiscuous men are now referred to as “fuck boys”. It denotes guys who will have sex with any woman - including hookers, as long as there are no consequences for him. No commitment, no romance, just wham, bam, thank you ma’am and he’s outta here!

“Fuck boy” replaced “man whore” which my generation frequently used. I like it better because it denotes the lack of thought or maturity in their behaviour.

I agree Hawk.

It’s posts like this that shows what a misogynistic asshole truly looks like. From calling women “feminazis” to suggesting that women get by in life by “shaking their asses” or they’re just “useless ***** who prey on men” this post hits a new low in asshole attacks on women.

I said most women do that, not all. I also said they have a choice to learn useful skills using their minds. We all know most don’t. I have nothing against women that actually do learn technical skills and apply themselves like most men do. So why aren’t feminists going after those women? You have no answer.

I agree Hawk.

I said most women do that, not all. I also said they have a choice to learn useful skills using their minds. We all know most don’t. I have nothing against women that actually do learn technical skills and apply themselves like most men do. So why aren’t feminists going after those women? You have no answer.

You have nothing against women who learn skills. But most don’t. This is how you’re going to convince me you’re not a misogynist piece of shit? Major fail asshole.

I agree Hawk.

You have nothing against women who learn skills. But most don’t. This is how you’re going to convince me you’re not a misogynist piece of shit? Major fail asshole.

I wouldn’t waste my time trying to convince you of anything. That would imply you have intelligence and the wisdom to come to an informed opinion.

Forum List

Back