IMG_1004_edited-2.jpg

IMG_1015_edited-1.jpg

IMG_1018_edited-1.jpg

Sydney Opera House at night
IMG_2561.jpg

From a ferry going to Manly Beach from Sydney
IMG_2562.jpg

IMG_1027_edited-1.jpg

Wistfully wishing at Watson's Bay (always a great place for photos) who knows who that person is, just seemed like she was deep in thought.
IMG_1039_edited-1-2.jpg

IMG_1201_1223_zpsee2a66bd.jpg

I was in the water at Palm Beach NSW in the winter time.
IMG_1208_1230_zps825489c5.jpg

Will post more at another time.....:)

You went to Sydney, Connery? I have been there once, went to the beach, can't remember which one, though. It wasn't very busy though.
Lots of people visit Sydney, I wish they'd come to Melbourne, though!

• Banned
You went to Sydney, Connery? I have been there once, went to the beach, can't remember which one, though. It wasn't very busy though.
Lots of people visit Sydney, I wish they'd come to Melbourne, though!

Yes It was such a beautiful wondrous time....:)

• Banned
I have been there more than once, it is like a second home to me.

Sydney is a great city...so vibrant, such an amazing climate.

There are few things to compete with the Manly ferry from Circular Quay.

That said - I would choose Melbourne for the food!!

Melbourne is great. :)

I think it beats Sydney for the food...particularly the Viet Namese and Italian.

And I liked the landscape heading inland towards Hanging Rock. I haen't been along the Victoria coast, but I imagine that must be stunning, too.

And of course you have the tennis and the F1!

But Sydney feels bigger, brasher and has that gravitational pull of a genuinely great and global city that Melbourne understandably lacks a little.

All the pics is good i like the Sydney in Australia because its my favorite and most beautiful city in the region and all the pics is attraction for the tourist..

The Sydney Harbour Bridge is one of Australia's most well known and photographed landmarks. As well as it is the world's largest steel arch bridge with the top of the bridge standing 134 meters above the harbour. It is of the busiest place in Australia that offers stunning views of the water over the bridge. There are 200 stairs to the Pylon Lookout, 87 meters above mean sea level, but on the way up there are 3 levels of exhibits where you will discover the history and construction of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.

Forum List

Back