Switzerland will not extradite Roman Polanski

I am glad that the Swiss recognized that no crime had occurred.

.:clap2:

No crime was committed? How on Earth do you reach that conclusion? He was actually pled guilty to a crime, and then jumped bail because the judge didn't like the plea bargain. That is two crimes at least.

I had never heard about this controversy until last year but when I did I looked into it ... thesmokinggun had a copy of the girl's testimony from the trial posted ... holy shit that dude is a true scumbag. He will get his someday.

Same here! I didn't know anything about the what he did until his recent arrest. What he was RAPE and not just statutory rape of a minor! He drugged the girl and then forcibly raped her.

He deserves universal condemnation and severe punishment!

He already got it Charles Manson bunch cut his unborn out of Sharon Tate's womb.

How does that excuse what he did? Does that give me a free pass to rape too, or does it only work for celebrities?

OK so you admit that I never said such a thing.

I did ask you --a gazillion times -- to identify the difference between a 13 y/o having sex with a 17 and a 45 y/o. You could not identify the difference.

The difference you jackass is that depending on the state a 13 y/o can by law consent to sex with a 17 y/o , while in NO state can a 13 y/o consent to sex with a 45 y/o man. It's called statutory rape. SHe can NOT consent. If he has her on video screaming "take me big daddy" he still raped her.

You fucking sick ass pedophile.

Mr. Fucktard, sir:

never mind statutes which are adopted by the religious nuts brotherhood

Explain in anatomical and/or physiological terms the difference between a 17 y/o and a 45 y/o dick..

Careful, don't blow a fuse in the process.

I am not a doctor so I am not 100% sure about this, but I would guess it is about 28 years of brain development.

The age of consent in Texas used to be 14 , and it was so for over 100 years. Then suddenly it was increased to 17 because the Southern Baptists did not want the FLDS'ers moving down here.

So, shut the fuck up.

Got any proof of that pedophile?

Here we go , Ayatollah:

Rep. Harvey Hilderbran R- Kerrville,
alarmed by reports from Eldorado, the Utah attorney general and sect members who had fled the group, helped push new legislation into law in 2005 that raised the legal age of consent to marry in Texas from 14 to 16, that made it illegal for stepparents to marry their children and made officiates liable for performing illegal wedding ceremonies.

"We didn't want to facilitate the things we knew they had been involved in before, including child abuse, sexual abuse, forced marriages, that were clearly detrimental to the safety and welfare of children," Hilderbran tells NEWSWEEK.

"It's not in the best interest of a 14-year-old girl to be forced to marry her uncle or stepfather or any other man in this cult, because the men are being rewarded for their obedience with these child brides."

You just successfully demonstrated your ignorance of the law.

The legal age to get married with parental consent used to be 14, and it was raised to 17 for the reasons you posted. However, the age of consent for sex is, and has always been, 17.

Got any proof of that pedophile?

Here we go , Ayatollah:

alarmed by reports from Eldorado, the Utah attorney general and sect members who had fled the group, helped push new legislation into law in 2005 that raised the legal age of consent to marry in Texas from 14 to 16, that made it illegal for stepparents to marry their children and made officiates liable for performing illegal wedding ceremonies.

"We didn't want to facilitate the things we knew they had been involved in before, including child abuse, sexual abuse, forced marriages, that were clearly detrimental to the safety and welfare of children," Hilderbran tells NEWSWEEK.

"It's not in the best interest of a 14-year-old girl to be forced to marry her uncle or stepfather or any other man in this cult, because the men are being rewarded for their obedience with these child brides."

The legal age to get married with parental consent used to be 14, and it was raised to 17 for the reasons you posted. However, the age of consent for sex is, and has always been, 17.
I believe it varies by state.

Here we go , Ayatollah:

We are specifically talking about Texas, and I was exposing his lie that the age of consent changed in 2005. It was 17 when I was in high school, and it is 17 now.

We are specifically talking about Texas, and I was exposing his lie that the age of consent changed in 2005. It was 17 when I was in high school, and it is 17 now.

He's too stupid to realize that in Texas, as in every state, once married you gain the ability to consent because you become emancipated.

Last edited:
According to court testimony the girl admits she was sexually active, did drugs and she acted like she was trying to give accounts as if they had been rehearsed, they reached a plea bargain and Polanski served 42 days of the 90 given, but upon his release the DA thought this would make him some clout so he attempted to get more jail time for Polanski, but he fled.

According to court testimony the girl admits she was sexually active, did drugs and she acted like she was trying to give accounts as if they had been rehearsed, they reached a plea bargain and Polanski served 42 days of the 90 given, but upon his release the DA thought this would make him some clout so he attempted to get more jail time for Polanski, but he fled.

Most of your post is irrelevant, and the rest is wrong.

Reminder: Roman Polanski fled sentencing - Roman Polanski - Salon.com

He had not been sentenced yet, so he could not have served any of his sentence. The judge thought the plea bargain was unconscionable, and he made it known he was not going to follow it. Polanski skipped bail to avoid going to prison.

He had not been sentenced yet, so he could not have served any of his sentence. The judge thought the plea bargain was unconscionable, and he made it known he was not going to follow it. Polanski skipped bail to avoid going to prison.

Mr. Dumb Ass Sir:

The Plea agreement stated that the would plea guilty in exchange for a probated sentence. The Plea agreement stated that if the same was not accepted by the court that the matter would go to trial.

The scumbag judge decided to use Mr Polanski's case in order to get re-elected. Bullshit. Mr. Polanski had no choice but to get out of Dodge.

Thye Swiss agreed. Case over and out.

She had had sex 2 times according to her testimony...had drank and taken drugs ''when I was little'' (whatever that means..since she was only 13 when she gave her testimony.

I don't care if she was drunk and stoned, and had sex every day of her 13 years...it has NOTHING to do with Polanski the 40 something year old forcing sex upon her. She said NO. NO means NO. What do you not get about that? Are you one of those that thinks if you are told no it really means yes, or is a turn on for you?

Last edited:

Mr. Dumb Ass Sir:

The Plea agreement stated that the would plea guilty in exchange for a probated sentence. The Plea agreement stated that if the same was not accepted by the court that the matter would go to trial.

The scumbag judge decided to use Mr Polanski's case in order to get re-elected. Bullshit. Mr. Polanski had no choice but to get out of Dodge.

You are so full of it. Why would you think it is okay for Polanski to force himself upon her? Seriously. Why would you possibly think that. SHE SAID NO. I just read it in her testimony (which I had read before).
Why is is okay for you?

Mr. Dumb Ass Sir:

You are so full of it. Why would you think it is okay for Polanski to force himself upon her? Seriously. Why would you possibly think that. SHE SAID NO. I just read it in her testimony (which I had read before).
Why is is okay for you?

Anjelica Houston was sitting in front of the bedroom. Jack Nicholson's maid was also there. None heard any screaming or pleas for help.

So the "he forced himself upon her" assertion is a figment of your imagination.

Mr. Dumb Ass Sir:

Of course he had no choice but to skip out, if he had gone to trial he would have spent the rest of his life in jail. It is also interesting that you claim to be a telepath, and able to read Swiss minds.

Mr. Dumb Ass Sir:

Why is is okay for you?

Anjelica Houston was sitting in front of the bedroom. Jack Nicholson's maid was also there. None heard any screaming or pleas for help.

That absolutely proves NOTHING. Especially with a scared stoned/drunk 13 yr old, against an old man (in comparison).

But, you are trying to dodge. Why is it okay with you for a 13 yr old that said no to be forced upon?
Do you believe someone has to scream, otherwise they aren't being raped?
And she did plea with him...read it..I linked her testimony.

Why is is okay for you?

That absolutely proves NOTHING. Especially with a scared stoned/drunk 13 yr old, against an old man (in comparison).

But, you are trying to dodge. Why is it okay with you for a 13 yr old that said no to be forced upon?

That point is moot:

"Guido Balmer, a spokesman for the Swiss justice ministry, said Switzerland deals with about 200 extradition cases a year. About 95% of extradition requests are granted; among the 5% that are denied, the most common reasons are that the alleged crime in the defendant's home country is not a crime in Switzerland or, as in Polanski's case, the extradition request is considered flawed."

That point is moot:

"Guido Balmer, a spokesman for the Swiss justice ministry, said Switzerland deals with about 200 extradition cases a year. About 95% of extradition requests are granted; among the 5% that are denied, the most common reasons are that the alleged crime in the defendant's home country is not a crime in Switzerland or, as in Polanski's case, the extradition request is considered flawed."

:confused: What does that have to do with the price of eggs?

Answer my question!

That point is moot:

:confused: What does that have to do with the price of eggs?

Answer my question!

Look , the powers-that-be had a chance to show the Swiss authorities that Mr. Polanski should have been extradited. They failed or refused to do so.

So you can argue that the Swiss authorities are pedophiles. But menahwhile Roman Polanski is a free man, as he should be.

Forum List

Back