Switzerland will not extradite Roman Polanski

:lol::lol::lol:

Yup, that's me.

Look above..I posted the link to the entire (other) thread. You find it, I am not about to waste my time.

OK so you admit that I never said such a thing.

I did ask you --a gazillion times -- to identify the difference between a 13 y/o having sex with a 17 and a 45 y/o. You could not identify the difference.

The difference you jackass is that depending on the state a 13 y/o can by law consent to sex with a 17 y/o , while in NO state can a 13 y/o consent to sex with a 45 y/o man. It's called statutory rape. SHe can NOT consent. If he has her on video screaming "take me big daddy" he still raped her.

You fucking sick ass pedophile.

Mr. Fucktard, sir:

never mind statutes which are adopted by the religious nuts brotherhood

Explain in anatomical and/or physiological terms the difference between a 17 y/o and a 45 y/o dick..

Careful, don't blow a fuse in the process.

I did ask you --a gazillion times -- to identify the difference between a 13 y/o having sex with a 17 and a 45 y/o. You could not identify the difference.

The difference you jackass is that depending on the state a 13 y/o can by law consent to sex with a 17 y/o , while in NO state can a 13 y/o consent to sex with a 45 y/o man. It's called statutory rape. SHe can NOT consent. If he has her on video screaming "take me big daddy" he still raped her.

Mr. Fucktard, sir:

Explain in anatomical and/or physiological terms the difference between a 17 y/o and a 45 y/o dick..

Well, I am certainly not an expert on dick , like yourself; but we are governed by LAWS , not by the fact that you would love to hit some 7th grade pussy and not get in trouble.

You sick pedo.

Filling her up with qualuudes sort of eliminates any concept of consent anyway. YOu can't consent to anything when your mind is mushed out.

And even if she were the slut that the Polansky defenders say she is, sex with a 13 year old is just plain wrong.

Filling her up with qualuudes sort of eliminates any concept of consent anyway. YOu can't consent to anything when your mind is mushed out.

And even if she were the slut that the Polansky defenders say she is, sex with a 13 year old is just plain wrong.

If that had been my child, they would have found his fat dead carcass somewhere in Europe years ago.

Mr. Fucktard, sir:

Well, I am certainly not an expert on dick , like yourself; but we are governed by LAWS , not by the fact that you would love to hit some 7th grade pussy and not get in trouble.

You sick pedo.

The age of consent in Texas used to be 14 , and it was so for over 100 years. Then suddenly it was increased to 17 because the Southern Baptists did not want the FLDS'ers moving down here.

So, shut the fuck up.

Mr. Fucktard, sir:

You sick pedo.

The age of consent in Texas used to be 14 , and it was so for over 100 years. Then suddenly it was increased to 17 because the Southern Baptists did not want the FLDS'ers moving down here.

So, shut the fuck up.

Got any proof of that pedophile?

You sick pedo.

So, shut the fuck up.

Here we go , Ayatollah:

Rep. Harvey Hilderbran R- Kerrville,
alarmed by reports from Eldorado, the Utah attorney general and sect members who had fled the group, helped push new legislation into law in 2005 that raised the legal age of consent to marry in Texas from 14 to 16, that made it illegal for stepparents to marry their children and made officiates liable for performing illegal wedding ceremonies.

"We didn't want to facilitate the things we knew they had been involved in before, including child abuse, sexual abuse, forced marriages, that were clearly detrimental to the safety and welfare of children," Hilderbran tells NEWSWEEK.

"It's not in the best interest of a 14-year-old girl to be forced to marry her uncle or stepfather or any other man in this cult, because the men are being rewarded for their obedience with these child brides."

Scumbags pedophile wannabes like confusedatious applaud the lawless behavior of Switzerland in this regard, but then again confusedatious looks at children as sex objects.

Confusedatious sees nothing wrong with scumbags like the "Prophet" Mohammud fucking young girls.

Confusedatious is a degenerate fuck. Nothing such filth says surprises anyone. Diseased filth spews out of the mouth of diseased filth.

So, shut the fuck up.

Here we go , Ayatollah:

Rep. Harvey Hilderbran R- Kerrville,
alarmed by reports from Eldorado, the Utah attorney general and sect members who had fled the group, helped push new legislation into law in 2005 that raised the legal age of consent to marry in Texas from 14 to 16, that made it illegal for stepparents to marry their children and made officiates liable for performing illegal wedding ceremonies.

"We didn't want to facilitate the things we knew they had been involved in before, including child abuse, sexual abuse, forced marriages, that were clearly detrimental to the safety and welfare of children," Hilderbran tells NEWSWEEK.

"It's not in the best interest of a 14-year-old girl to be forced to marry her uncle or stepfather or any other man in this cult, because the men are being rewarded for their obedience with these child brides."

That's marriage you idiot, not the age of consent for sex. Under 16 can still get married in Texas, you just need a court's consent. Try going to court to get consent to fuck a 13 y/o, you sick fucker.

Switzerland wouldn't have extradited Adolf Hitler.

If any of you dim wads would actually wake up and figure out how the world REALLY works, you'd know that Switzerland is the root of all evil (well, about 95% anyway).

Scumbags pedophile wannabes like confusedatious applaud the lawless behavior of Switzerland in this regard, but then again confusedatious looks at children as sex objects.

Confusedatious sees nothing wrong with scumbags like the "Prophet" Mohammud fucking young girls.

Confusedatious is a degenerate fuck. Nothing such filth says surprises anyone. Diseased filth spews out of the mouth of diseased filth.

Actually, there is no difference between scumbag extraordinaire Lie_ability and Roman. But Lie_ability is hoping that by exaggerating his claimed disgust he can disguise his true feelings.

Actually, there is no difference between scumbag extraordinaire Lie_ability and Roman. But Lie_ability is hoping that by exaggerating his claimed disgust he can disguise his true feelings.

Dude, you are disgusting. Fucking pedophile creep.

I am glad that the Swiss recognized that no crime had occurred.

.:clap2:

is this sarcasm?

no blu, and I think this is something we can all come together on. That disgusting fucker thinks drugging and fucking 13 y/o girls is just fine and would like to do so himself (if indeed he hasn't) he should be ran off this board, and or shot in the head for his disgusting thoughts

Actually you dishonest pedophile loving piece of crap, you and Polanski are the two peas in the pod. He rapes young girls and you "defend" such depraved behavior as though it is not even worthy of being criminal. He and you are fuck-buddies. Scumbags like you deserve to be locked in a cell together forever.

Just because you are open about your depravity doesn't mean others share your criminal and immoral inclinations. Most of the rest of the world finds scumbags like you worthy of only hostile contempt. I really hope you end up under a prison someday.

Never said it did But to lose your first child that way has to be hard on you.
Indeed. But raping someone else's child is not a valid response for losing your own.

The girl admited to the law she consented.

No, she didn't. Furthermore, since she was below the age of consent, she is incapable of giving legal consent.

You really should stop stealing my oxygen now.

Comeon don't be shy produce a Link to that post(s).

You on the other hand , typical femi-nazi, believe that sex between a man and a woman is never consensual.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yup, that's me.

Look above..I posted the link to the entire (other) thread. You find it, I am not about to waste my time.

I'll tell you the difference.

If a 17-year-old had sex with my 13-year-old daughter, I'd put him in the hospital.

If a 45-year-old had sex with my 13-year-old daughter, I'd put him in the morgue.

Have a nice day, pedo.

Forum List

Back