Switzerland will not extradite Roman Polanski

I had never heard about this controversy until last year but when I did I looked into it ... thesmokinggun had a copy of the girl's testimony from the trial posted ... holy shit that dude is a true scumbag. He will get his someday.

Same here! I didn't know anything about the what he did until his recent arrest. What he was RAPE and not just statutory rape of a minor! He drugged the girl and then forcibly raped her.

He deserves universal condemnation and severe punishment!

He already got it Charles Manson bunch cut his unborn out of Sharon Tate's womb.

Ummm...that happened before he raped the girl. And it certainly doesn't excuse his crime.

From my memory of the case, Polansky had a plea deal, and because of misconduct by the judge, it was tossed. Polansky had good cause to appeal.

but I also kind of agree with the judge. The deal the DA cut with him was unconscionable. Judges aren't bound by plea deals.

Polansky had a pretty hard history. This happened not to long after his wife and friends were brutally murdered. Lots of folks try to excuse him because of what happened to him. Still doesn't change what happened to the girl though. He drugged and raped a 13 year old. He belonged in jail.

The plea deal required that if the plea was not accepted by the court he would go to trial.

Same here! I didn't know anything about the what he did until his recent arrest. What he was RAPE and not just statutory rape of a minor! He drugged the girl and then forcibly raped her.

He deserves universal condemnation and severe punishment!

He already got it Charles Manson bunch cut his unborn out of Sharon Tate's womb.

Ummm...that happened before he raped the girl. And it certainly doesn't excuse his crime.

Never said it did But to lose your first child that way has to be hard on you.

I am glad that the Swiss recognized that no crime had occurred.

.:clap2:

What a freaking lie. Obviously you did not read the article.

Switzerland was not making a decision about the severity of the charge or whether Polanski was guilty, Justice Minister Eveline Widmer-Schlumpf said.

You are kidding me, so the Swiss are soft on crime!?!?!?

Try reading between the lines when you get a chance.

Switzerland was not making a decision about the severity of the charge or whether Polanski was guilty, Justice Minister Eveline Widmer-Schlumpf said.

When are you moving there?

GMAB! He ALSO had sex (which would be considered rape of a minor) with Natasha Kinski...when she was 15.

In other words, the US Justice department didn't comply with the rules, so the Swiss tossed the case with prejudice

I sure am glad Switzerland is the arbiter of US jurisprudence

The Swiss are in charge of Swiss Jurisprudence. they require documentation from the requesting authority before they proceed. It can't be that hard, Extradition happens all the time. Governments transfer prisoners on a regular basis all over the place. The US justice department screwed up,so the perp walks It won't be the first time. After all the aggravation they went through over this, they should have done a better job.

Same rules apply here. Someone requests extradition and the paperwork is not right, we won't extradite either.

That said, I don't know what deficiencies the Swiss found. Maybe a misspelled word, or a comma where there should have been a semi colon. Early on it was obvious this was not for real on their part.

In other words, the US Justice department didn't comply with the rules, so the Swiss tossed the case with prejudice

I sure am glad Switzerland is the arbiter of US jurisprudence

The Swiss are in charge of Swiss Jurisprudence. they require documentation from the requesting authority before they proceed. It can't be that hard, Extradition happens all the time. Governments transfer prisoners on a regular basis all over the place. The US justice department screwed up,so the perp walks It won't be the first time. After all the aggravation they went through over this, they should have done a better job.

Same rules apply here. Someone requests extradition and the paperwork is not right, we won't extradite either.

That said, I don't know what deficiencies the Swiss found. Maybe a misspelled word, or a comma where there should have been a semi colon. Early on it was obvious this was not for real on their part.

That and he had a lot of Hollywerd and money on his side.

We have been down this road before. You believe it is okay to have sex...''forceful or not''
with a female of any age..so I don't need to read between ANY lines. I know what you are.

We have been down this road before. You believe it is okay to have sex...''forceful or not''
with a female of any age..so I don't need to read between ANY lines. I know what you are.

Comeon don't be shy produce a Link to that post(s).

You on the other hand , typical femi-nazi, believe that sex between a man and a woman is never consensual.

You on the other hand , typical femi-nazi, believe that sex between a man and a woman is never consensual.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yup, that's me.

Look above..I posted the link to the entire (other) thread. You find it, I am not about to waste my time.

Yup, that's me.

Look above..I posted the link to the entire (other) thread. You find it, I am not about to waste my time.

OK so you admit that I never said such a thing.

I did ask you --a gazillion times -- to identify the difference between a 13 y/o having sex with a 17 and a 45 y/o. You could not identify the difference.

Yup, that's me.

I did ask you --a gazillion times -- to identify the difference between a 13 y/o having sex with a 17 and a 45 y/o. You could not identify the difference.

And another lie.

[...]

Exactly.

Big money changed hands, the Swiss told Uncle Sam where to go and nothing will come of it because Switzerland is where most corrupt politicians stash their loot in numbered accounts.

The secrecy of Swiss bank accounts is how that tiny country holds the most powerful nations in the world by the balls and remains "neutral."

[...]

Exactly.

Big money changed hands, the Swiss told Uncle Sam where to go and nothing will come of it because Switzerland is where most corrupt politicians stash their loot in numbered accounts.

The secrecy of Swiss bank accounts is how that tiny country holds the most powerful nations in the world by the balls and remains "neutral."

Really?

Well , I hope that Obama will shock and awe Switzerland into submission.

Yup, that's me.

The difference you jackass is that depending on the state a 13 y/o can by law consent to sex with a 17 y/o , while in NO state can a 13 y/o consent to sex with a 45 y/o man. It's called statutory rape. SHe can NOT consent. If he has her on video screaming "take me big daddy" he still raped her.

You fucking sick ass pedophile.

Forum List

Back