Switzerland votes to criminalize homophobia and hate speech

You only stated your retarded opinion.

You have failed to convince you are anything other than an idiot with a pulse.
Yet I proved you a lying jackass and everyone knows it especially you
You only proved you are an idiot that doesnt know how to research before stating an opinion.
I proved you are a foolish and uneducted ****
You only proved you are an ignorant lice head. :)
But smarter than you boy.

I made you into a whore
You are as smart as pocket lint lice head. :)

I made you into a monkey.

You only stated your retarded opinion.

You have failed to convince you are anything other than an idiot with a pulse.
You only proved you are an idiot that doesnt know how to research before stating an opinion.
I stated fact while.you babbled and failed to refute or challenge it
You have never stated a fact in your life. I refuted, debunked and embarrassed you with the facts.
You refuted nothing challenged nothing and I stated fact.

And you know it cuck boy
I refuted, debunked, and razed your simian like argument to the ground.

I made you into a whore

Nope everyone saw you fall flat and fail.

You have never stated a fact in your life. I refuted, debunked and embarrassed you with the facts.

And you know it cuck boy
You failed to even address my facts I shit all over you

I made you into a whore

Nope everyone saw you fall flat and fail.
Everyone saw you get embarrassed and try to deflect only to get humiliated even worse. :)

And you know it cuck boy
You failed to even address my facts I shit all over you
I cant address your facts since you dont have any. You only shit in your hand and now want everyone to believe you hold facts. :rolleyes:

Why won't you answer the question?

IS IT because there was no punishment at all? Not much power there, if you can just walk away without any cost.

You are the one who refuses to acknowledge that penis worship exists in our institutions and organizations. It's you penis worshipers who run these organizations. I saw the guy from the Southern Baptist cult get interviewed on TV and brag that he was the final decisionmaker in his house, and he has a house vagina who sucks it sand spreads them, because he has the dick. This is not my doing. His words came out of his own mouth. Again, not my doing. His. What a pervert.
No one acknowledges it because it is a silly concept which is on you to prove. You have failed to do so but have failed.

What "silly concept" is this? It exists and happens or it doesn't? Denial is not the same thing as reality. Fundie men act in fundie ways, most of it to subjugate women into sex and spitting out their cursed "children" from their bodies. You sex freaks are all the same.

I've known men that you would call that, and they were not like that. Pretty nice actually.
Why the fundie sex freakdom? Why the woman-hating? Why the idea that the penis gets to make the final decision on any issue? Do you love your genitals this much?

If by "funie sex freakdom" you mean traditional gender roles, the reasons are a matter of debate.

I'd be happy to give you my personal opinion if you want.

You are the one who refuses to acknowledge that penis worship exists in our institutions and organizations. It's you penis worshipers who run these organizations. I saw the guy from the Southern Baptist cult get interviewed on TV and brag that he was the final decisionmaker in his house, and he has a house vagina who sucks it sand spreads them, because he has the dick. This is not my doing. His words came out of his own mouth. Again, not my doing. His. What a pervert.
No one acknowledges it because it is a silly concept which is on you to prove. You have failed to do so but have failed.

What "silly concept" is this? It exists and happens or it doesn't? Denial is not the same thing as reality. Fundie men act in fundie ways, most of it to subjugate women into sex and spitting out their cursed "children" from their bodies. You sex freaks are all the same.

I've known men that you would call that, and they were not like that. Pretty nice actually.
Why the fundie sex freakdom? Why the woman-hating? Why the idea that the penis gets to make the final decision on any issue? Do you love your genitals this much?

If by "funie sex freakdom" you mean traditional gender roles, the reasons are a matter of debate.

There never was a proper reason given to allow males to think with their dicks and then follow these dick-decisions. These "religions" encourage sex freakdom. "[T]raditional gender roles are based on sex freakdom. There is no other excuse.

There never was a proper reason given to allow males to think with their dicks and then follow these dick-decisions. These "religions" encourage sex freakdom. "[T]raditional gender roles are based on sex freakdom. There is no other excuse.

Are there any other possible differences between men and women that could be the basis of those gender roles?

Forum List

Back