Switzerland going the way of Iceland - Bankrupt

GOOD! I hope the fucking Swizz rot in hell. With all of the money and riches that they held when the Nazis stole it from the Jews and absolutely refused to give it back and then with all of the "swiss off shore bank accounts" tax cheats held there, I fucking hope the Swiss get conquered by the Russians.... they deserve it. God damn Switzerland.
OK, you need to get over it! Yes they kept Jewish victims of the Holocaust's money and yes they laundered the Nazis loot, but that is history. You need to get over it! It is not relevant to this discussion!

Economist Warns Switzerland Could Go Broke

Monday, February 23, 2009 10:05 AM

By: Julie Crawshaw Article Font Size

Economist Artur Schmidt says Switzerland could go broke because Swiss banks extended billions in credit to Eastern European countries which now can't pay back the money.

“Switzerland, like Iceland, is threatened with a potential national bankruptcy,” Schmidt told the Swiss daily Tagesanzeige.

Loans made in Swiss francs stimulated rapid economic growth in many Eastern European countries, Schmidt says, making Swiss currency very important.
Moneynews - Economist Warns Switzerland Could Go Broke

So who are they going to blame this on?

They're going to blame it on the world economy which is crashing the economies of those former soviet satillites.

And they'll be right to do so, too, don't you think?

Economist Warns Switzerland Could Go Broke

Monday, February 23, 2009 10:05 AM

By: Julie Crawshaw Article Font Size

Economist Artur Schmidt says Switzerland could go broke because Swiss banks extended billions in credit to Eastern European countries which now can't pay back the money.

“Switzerland, like Iceland, is threatened with a potential national bankruptcy,” Schmidt told the Swiss daily Tagesanzeige.

Loans made in Swiss francs stimulated rapid economic growth in many Eastern European countries, Schmidt says, making Swiss currency very important.
Moneynews - Economist Warns Switzerland Could Go Broke

So who are they going to blame this on?

GOOD! I hope the fucking Swizz rot in hell. With all of the money and riches that they held when the Nazis stole it from the Jews and absolutely refused to give it back and then with all of the "swiss off shore bank accounts" tax cheats held there, I fucking hope the Swiss get conquered by the Russians.... they deserve it. God damn Switzerland.

Your chauvinism and utter blindness to the complexities of life seldom ceases to amaze me, DavidS.

While I would piles the faggots and light the pyre for those bankers who stole the money of the Jewish refugees, I can hardly blame the Swiss people for that, nor can I blame the tens of millions of people in the former Societ Blaoc nations which are going to suffer as this financial meltdown continues to erode the world's economies.

Honestly, DavidS, are you SO INSULATED from the reality of what most people in the world are facing as a result of this mess, that you really don't give a shit about anybody but yourself?

And you wonder why you can't get laid?

Most women can sense selfish childish assholes when they neet them, dude.

The only kind of woman who wants that sort of personality is one who plans on manipulating the crap out of those fools.

Maybe that's exactly what you need, I don't know.

But I do know that I continue to be unimpressed by your macho expressions of indifference for other people's lives in all sorts of posts you've made in the months I've been here.

And I say this knowing full well that in many cases you and I agree about so many issues.

Being an indifferent prick to other people's problems does NOT make you look manly.

It makes you look and sound like a pampered child.

He is very immmature from my experience.

He only sees things through his ME ME blinders.

Forum List

Back