Swiss Region Bans Burqas

In those countries that have banned the burka, it was done because men were attacking unveiled women, muslim or not. It's a safety thing.

Banning burkas or hijabs won't solve the problem of Islamization. As the numbers of Muslims increase within a nation, so to will the changes in society increase. Banning the burkas or hijabs can only be temporary as the Muslim population continues to increase. Once their numbers are sufficient, they will only change the laws and impose Sharia and the Hadith and subjugate the infidel population.

IF this law actually does exist, then I would want to know if it has been used and applied, where and when, has it ever been challenged as to it's constitutional muster? These are all legitimate questions and do NOT make me an "airhead." I would be concerned about such a law as an American citizen because I would think it to be unconstitutional.

When I try to google "states in America where the burqa is banned." Nothing about any bans on burqas comes up for me.

>>Eleven states and the District of Columbia already ban face coverings, either outright or under certain conditions.<<

It's not a religious thing, but a security thing

Because.... how many burka faced women have killed people in the US?

IF this law actually does exist, then I would want to know if it has been used and applied, where and when, has it ever been challenged as to it's constitutional muster? These are all legitimate questions and do NOT make me an "airhead." I would be concerned about such a law as an American citizen because I would think it to be unconstitutional.

When I try to google "states in America where the burqa is banned." Nothing about any bans on burqas comes up for me.

>>Eleven states and the District of Columbia already ban face coverings, either outright or under certain conditions.<<

Red Mosque cleric Abdul Aziz captured wearing burka | The Long War Journal

Hashim Hanif Ibn Abdul-Rasheed shot while trying to buy a ticket using a woman's ID card.

Killing of Ibolya Ryan

More Burka-Clad Crime: The Burka Terrorist

It is not just the idea of terrorist here in the US but the fact that Burkas have been used in crimes elsewhere and against americans. It is both a real threat here and a real possibility in the future here and against american citizens and interests around the world.

Terrorist and war criminals have escaped wear a burka in the past.

The use of the burka is not unprecedented even if not the height of fashion for terrorists in the US. It is a well used disguise for terrorist around the world.

Niqabs and Burqas as Security Threats

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/bre...n-teacher-in-abu-dhabi-mall-video/2014/12/03/

The runaway terrorist, his burka disguise, and a compensation bid

Islamist Hiding Under Holy Burka Opens Fire at Bus Stop – Two injured - Tea Party News

Saudi Arabia: Will cross-dressing Isis terrorists and lingerie shops help ease restrictions on Saudi women?

Do we have to have a dozen of more burka terrorist before we can see the danger that they pose? We can't learn from events around the world and against americans?

Hashim Hanif Ibn Abdul-Rasheed shot while trying to buy a ticket using a woman's ID card.

Killing of Ibolya Ryan

It is not just the idea of terrorist here in the US but the fact that Burkas have been used in crimes elsewhere and against americans. It is both a real threat here and a real possibility in the future here and against american citizens and interests around the world.

The use of the burka is not unprecedented even if not the height of fashion for terrorists in the US. It is a well used disguise for terrorist around the world.

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/bre...n-teacher-in-abu-dhabi-mall-video/2014/12/03/

Islamist Hiding Under Holy Burka Opens Fire at Bus Stop – Two injured - Tea Party News

Saudi Arabia: Will cross-dressing Isis terrorists and lingerie shops help ease restrictions on Saudi women?

Do we have to have a dozen of more burka terrorist before we can see the danger that they pose? We can't learn from events around the world and against americans?

Fine, the burka is a "real threat", it hasn't happened in the US.

What DOES happen in the US is the murder of 14,000 people a year, 3/4 of these happen with guns.

"Guns don't kill people, people do."

"Burkas kill people."

Do you see the contradictions here?

The right is never going to allow the weapon that kills 10,500 people a year in the US, but would ban the burka which hasn't got a single person killed.

Killing of Ibolya Ryan

Burka-Clad Terrorist Kills American Teacher in Abu Dhabi Mall [video]

What DOES happen in the US is the murder of 14,000 people a year, 3/4 of these happen with guns.

"Burkas kill people."

The right is never going to allow the weapon that kills 10,500 people a year in the US, but would ban the burka which hasn't got a single person killed.

The ban is about making the face visible. Seeing the face and expression of people. Identifying dangers and odd behavior that might indicate something is about to happen. Identifying criminals. Watching for stressed behavior. Avoiding crime. Not having terrorists sneak weapons or bombs in disguise.

Not covering the face has nothing to do with religion because the religions does not require the face to be covered.

40 below snow storms and sand storms in the desert there might be a reason to cover the face. It a city where terrorism might be about to attack, not necessary and potentially dangerous.

Killing of Ibolya Ryan

Burka-Clad Terrorist Kills American Teacher in Abu Dhabi Mall [video]

"Burkas kill people."

The ban is about making the face visible. Seeing the face and expression of people. Identifying dangers and odd behavior that might indicate something is about to happen. Identifying criminals. Watching for stressed behavior. Avoiding crime. Not having terrorists sneak weapons or bombs in disguise.

Not covering the face has nothing to do with religion because the religions does not require the face to be covered.

40 below snow storms and sand storms in the desert there might be a reason to cover the face. It a city where terrorism might be about to attack, not necessary and potentially dangerous.

Fine, I'll accept that hiding your face can pose a threat.

Now, all we need is for people who think guns in society are a great idea to admit that burkas are a potential threat and that guns are a real threat.

So if we're going to ban potential threats, why wouldn't we ban actual threats.

Do you see the point I'm making here?

So, only in cities would burkas be banned, so in the cold small town North Dakota, burkas would be perfectly fine then?

Forum List

Back