Swiss Region Bans Burqas

Good. Common sense. Ban the stupid thing in USA too. ASAP. Assimilate or get the Fork out. Can't take risk they not wearing big bomb underneath, too easy to hide.

Fri I heard a guy who encounters a weekly Muslim woman potluck group at his facility. He asks them how they can accept USA welfare yet despise USA? Answer "USA gives us nothing, only Allah gives to us".

More countries not just in europe are banning or at least restricting them for people with certain jobs.

Except in Saudi and among the older tribal people, there was a long period when you would rarely see a burka, nakba or even a hijab in major cities of the middle east and almost never in europe.

Personally I find them depressing and consider it a type of slavery, like shackles. I've seen them from the inside when traveling in a few areas, but only for relatively short time.

Never would I accept living like that.

I agree. I was in Malaysia and must have been Saudi on vacation. Jet black Burkas' man leading, holding childs' hand.

Inside burka....eyes darting around like a maniac trying to take in all the scenery. Later sit down at table eating Ice cream, lift burka mouth cover, take lick, burka down.

100deg ++++ humidity. Jet freaking' black polyester? some sort of crap. Hot Hot Hot. nice eyes inside. Ridiculous as the big he-man in front scanning for those who would dare to look at his property. He was not alone. Several groups same. Sick bastards do have good control of their property, ya got to give credit when due. no back talk out in public from dem' Beatch.

I agree. I was in Malaysia and must have been Saudi on vacation. Jet black Burkas' man leading, holding childs' hand.

Inside burka....eyes darting around like a maniac trying to take in all the scenery. Later sit down at table eating Ice cream, lift burka mouth cover, take lick, burka down.

100deg ++++ humidity. Jet freaking' black polyester? some sort of crap. Hot Hot Hot. nice eyes inside. Ridiculous as the big he-man in front scanning for those who would dare to look at his property. He was not alone. Several groups same. Sick bastards do have good control of their property, ya got to give credit when due. no back talk out in public from dem' Beatch.

Most muslims around the world don't believe in the burka, just a certain degree of modesty. Most love colours and even fashion according to their culture. This fundamentalism that has spread from Afghanistan during the taliban through parts of africa is not Islam. Even covering the breasts was supposed to be during prayers, not a requirement all the time.

It appalls me to see women hidden under a black shroud, at times even hiding the eyes. Women should be the leader, teachers, heads of business, speakers in the mosques, judges of Islamic and civil law. They are after all half the population. They are not objects or dirt under their male "head of family" feet. Why should a woman who is a jet pilot not be allowed to drive a car? Why should they need a man's permission to speak? Why should they have no rights regarding their children? Why should they not own businesses of control money? The prophets first wife certainly did. Prophet's wives were public figures that even taught Islam during and after the prophet's life. Women during that time let armies and fought bare breasted and as skilled with a sword as any man.

The Swiss are an eminently sensible people.

Islamic women are true women who know their role in life and accept it. ...... :thup:

Their role during the time of prophet were as leaders of the faith, not submissive slaves. Even Mohammedans wet nurse was honored with a mosque, which was the third most holy site of Islam for centuries.

Their role should be to throw off the burka and be heard

Every Western country should do the same to stop Islamic culture infiltrating ours.

Burkas are also a security risk.

Swiss Region Imposes $9,800 Fines On Burqas, Aims At ‘Islamist Fundamentalists’

"Those who rebuff our values and aim to build a parallel society based on religious laws, and want to place it over our society, are not welcome."

No freedom of religion there eh? So be it.

Burkas are not a requirement of Islam or the quran.

No reason for it not to banned.

Yamaka's are not a requirement of Judaism or the Torah.

By your logic they should also be banned. ..... :cool:

Yarmulkes or kippah do not oppress or interfere with security. Most people don't even notice a yarmulke. They are only required to cover the head during prayers as s show of respect. Beside they are banned in France in many places. Cover with a cap, hat or barrette and no one knows if it is even being worn.

"Those who rebuff our values and aim to build a parallel society based on religious laws, and want to place it over our society, are not welcome."

No freedom of religion there eh? So be it.

Where is the requirement for Christians to wear a cross around their necks, Jews to cover their hair with a Kippah? Where does either faith require their believers to read the holy books? Can they not ban all three things? They aren't required, right?

Banned, not required by Jesus.
symbol_hat_dagon_vatican.jpg

Forum List

Back