Swine Flu

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
This unprecedented H1N1-H5N1 flu outbreak implicates the Ango-American Vaccine Pipeline, says world leading consumer health protector, Dr. Leonard Horowitz Consider the skyrocketing stock values ...........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBeKB7aKzOs]YouTube - Mexican Flu Outbreak 2009: SPECIAL REPORT by Dr Leonard Horowitz[/ame]

Hi Rod:

This unprecedented H1N1-H5N1 flu outbreak implicates the Ango-American Vaccine Pipeline, says world leading consumer health protector, Dr. Leonard Horowitz Consider the skyrocketing stock values ...........

YouTube - Mexican Flu Outbreak 2009: SPECIAL REPORT by Dr Leonard Horowitz

My Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Bio-Weapon Virus Topic is in the Conspiracy Theories Forum here with tons of updates. The FEMA Bio-Terror Exercises (NLE 09 Paper) are slated to begin on July 27, 2009 using Foreign Troops (warning Post #133), which coincides with my prediction of July 21, 2009 when the Bio-Weapon Virus will mutate.

Are you ready to Survive The Coming Collapse 2009 (my Topic)?

GL,

Terral

I've read them. Thank you, Terral. I've also been keeping up on it at the CDC website.

A Pandemic Is Declared

On June 11, 2009, the World Health Organization (WHO) raised the worldwide pandemic alert level to Phase 6 in response to the ongoing global spread of the novel influenza A (H1N1) virus. A Phase 6 designation indicates that a global pandemic is underway.

More than 70 countries are now reporting cases of human infection with novel H1N1 flu. This number has been increasing over the past few weeks, but many of the cases reportedly had links to travel or were localized outbreaks without community spread. The WHO designation of a pandemic alert Phase 6 reflects the fact that there are now ongoing community level outbreaks in multiple parts of world.

Hello Friends..........

There are some tips to prevent the disease of swine flu:

* Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the tissue to the recycle bin.
* Wash your hands with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze, alcohol based hand sanitizer is effective to use.
* Do not touch your nose or mouth with hands.
* Avoid contact with or near a person with flu, influenza spreads through cough or sneezing.
* If you get sick flu, better not go to work or school and rest at home.
* For those who consume pork should be cooked more than 80 degrees to kill germs and do not eat roasted pork, because it is the fastest way for virus spreading
* Wearing respiratory mask when you go out

Thanks

Forum List

Back