Swine flu vaccine: Youwill not have a choice/ must see everyone

Thank goodness. He goes on these kicks where he enters into different genres and I have to grind my teeth waiting for him to come back to what he does best.

The idea itself was originally a similar Twilight Zone episode. I think I even recall watching it this weekend prior.

Oh yeah! Sci Fi Channel had a Twilight Zone Marathon this past weekend! I caught some oldie but goodies on there! :cool:

YouTube - Swine Flu Vaccine: Will We Have A Choice?

So they have passed and are passing more legislation to kick down your door and force you to take the shot..................This is the real beginning of the real end. At 5 min and 2 seconds into this clip is where it is stated, and this is straight from the horses mouth!

hogsuccesss025.jpg

got this one for ya--feel safer now?

Hi Lookout:

So they have passed and are passing more legislation to kick down your door and force you to take the shot..................This is the real beginning of the real end. At 5 min and 2 seconds into this clip is where it is stated, and this is straight from the horses mouth!

Here you are again trying to warn people that the devil is in the vaccine (my warning post and another) 'and' the 'no conspiracy exists' zombies do everything to lull everyone back to sleep . . .

GL,

Terral

The homeless have no address, ergo, no doors to kick down.

So once again, thanks to the liberal conspiracy, the homeless get all the breaks.

You know that, being in the field of public health, this is going to be brought to the attention of our Board of Health and legislators!

hogsuccesss025.jpg

got this one for ya--feel safer now?

Great job!

thanks AB---one hawg safer from the guvment :lol:

Influenza Pandemic Simulation Reveals Challenges in Delivering Essential Services During Widespread Outbreak

Two events in human history nearly saw our species wiped out. Bubonic plague and the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic. In both events due to ignorance of the causes of the disease (not so much in Spanish Flu, at least miasma theory had been disavowed a few years before) millions of humans died.

A few wild-eyed nutters might bang on about vaccinations and quarantine but in the event of a pandemic along the lines of the two mentioned above, their opinions will come to nothing.

I, for one, will be right there in line to get my shot.

One less idiot to worry about having to babysit through the whole thing!

And you will be one more person that will benefit from other people doing the smart thing.

I am hopefull that this strain of the swine flu will be one of the two Flu A serotypes in next year's vaccine. I have a classmate that just came down with a severe case of Flu A and is really sick.

Either way, I'll get the flu vaccination next year, just as I do every year.

Forum List

Back