Swine flu subforum needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
I think we need a swine flu sub-forum to discuss all swine-flu related news stories so we don't clog up the other forums with swine flu news.

o fucking give it up davids....do you really think we need a new forum for a flu that no one is sure how bad it will be? do we need a common cold forum?

one person has died from this in the US compared to 36,000 that die from influenza every year. Who really gives a shit. We are wasting too many resources on this, I am not saying some action should not be taken but really this is another bird flu. They drag it out and scare people and than it just goes away.

one person has died from this in the US compared to 36,000 that die from influenza every year. Who really gives a shit. We are wasting too many resources on this, I am not saying some action should not be taken but really this is another bird flu. They drag it out and scare people and than it just goes away.

no first they will sell or even mandate billions of dollars worth of harmful vaccines

I think we need a swine flu sub-forum to discuss all swine-flu related news stories so we don't clog up the other forums with swine flu news.

Swine flu threads will be kept in current events until it ceases to be one. What would be NICE is if the usual cast of suspects wouldn't post 20 threads each on the same damned topic. Some people are SERIOUSLY obsessive-compulsive thread posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back