Swine flu spreads across states/BBC

we see one check on the death side over there.

I was reading some interesting things about the way it attacks though, if I had the right strain when I grabbed that link but it was talking about it breaking down the healthy people and old or compromised people. I should bring it in when I get back to it... It was really kinda scary, but yes, all the reports so far here are of a mild nature.

I was reading some interesting things about the way it attacks though, if I had the right strain when I grabbed that link but it was talking about it breaking down the healthy people and old or compromised people. I should bring it in when I get back to it... It was really kinda scary, but yes, all the reports so far here are of a mild nature.

No, scary would be a meteor heading for earth ... this is just paranoia.

Ditto. Its a media event.

i am sure the admin wishes it was worse so they could use it to push universal healthcare.....

We will get Univeral Health Care, with or without a pandemic. It has been shown to be a much more successful sytem in many other nations than our system is, at half the cost. Problem is, it just doesn't create parasitical multi-millionaires like our system does.
HMO Executive Salaries

We will get Univeral Health Care, with or without a pandemic. It has been shown to be a much more successful sytem in many other nations than our system is, at half the cost. Problem is, it just doesn't create parasitical multi-millionaires like our system does.
HMO Executive Salaries

:clap2:

You're much more confident than I am. I don't dare to hope that Obama can successfully push universal healthcare for fear of being let down.

I was speaking generically, not pushing the hype in the first place for any kneejerk responses.

You seriously wanna argue whether the makeup of viruses could ever be considered scary?

No thanks, I'll take a pass on the meaty, terribly interesting debate there, lol.

Last edited:

You seriously wanna argue whether the makeup of viruses could ever be considered scary?

No thanks, I'll take a pass on the meaty debate there.

Really ... you have nothing to make it scary, nothing.

We have 35 ... get this ... suspected cases, they've been "suspected" cases for the last week but they are still using the hype to scare people. 26 people in the world have died from it since they learned about it, oooohhh ... scary ... kinda like ghosts. If 26 deaths, of which none were directly connected to the virus, scare you then something is really wrong. Viruses live on us, in us, and have shaped almost 50% of our DNA ... this paranoia will only hurt us.

Matty is one ...

... then there's the 1.5 billion the government is asking for that people for some reason think is justified, they'd have to be scared to think it's justified.

Oh, and all the schools closing ... some businesses are actually not allowing employees who have the "sniffles" to work ... etc. etc. etc.

Hi Kitten:

... and so far there is no more impact than with any other strain ... odd.

Odd? :0) No. You are looking at a Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Bio-weapon Virus that has yet to mutate into the many killer strains. The idea is to create millions and millions of 'carriers' where only those with immune deficiencies are killed. This allows all the borders to remain open for business, so the virus transmission/mutation process can reach the maximum number of human/animal hosts. My update to the "Mexican Swine Flu Could Be The Expected 9/11-like "Event" Topic" is here.

GL because you need it,

Terral

Forum List

Back