Swine Flu Scandal

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Ah yes...

___

Reports accuse WHO of exaggerating H1N1 threat, possible ties to drug makers

European criticism of the World Health Organization's handling of the H1N1 pandemic intensified Friday with the release of two reports that accused the agency of exaggerating the threat posed by the virus and failing to disclose possible influence by the pharmaceutical industry on its recommendations for how countries should respond.

...At the same time, the Geneva-based arm of the United Nations relied on advice from experts with ties to drug makers in developing the guidelines it used to encourage countries to stockpile millions of doses of antiviral medications, according to the second report.

...The second report, a joint investigation by the BMJ and the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, which is based in London, criticized 2004 guidelines the WHO developed based in part on the advice of three experts who received consulting fees from the two leading manufacturers of antiviral drugs used against the virus, Roche and GlaxoSmithKline.

"We are left wondering whether major public health organizations are able to effectively manage the conflicts of interest that are inherent in medical science," the report states.

washingtonpost.com

128862512712947544.png

:lol::lol:

I can still remember the screamers in this and other forums wailing about how serious the swine flu was, and that it was terrible that anyone was attempting to state the dangers were overblown and that the mass produced vaccine was a boon to the drug companies.

(the same drug companies that also got behind Obamacare mind you...)

my mom begged me daily to get myself, wife, and stepson vaccinated and i told her she was insane. seems I was right

Not insane - just prone to the same damn government/media produced mass hysteria that surrounded the entire event, where real science was thrown out in favor of fear.

And the drug companies made out very-very well, and now we find WHO was linked to those same drug companies.

More United Nations swindling, and troubling potential implications linked to the Obama White House as well via the drug companies willingness to spend tens of millions in favor of Obamacare after behind closed doors meetings with the administration...

Forum List

Back