Swine Flu Alert!!!!!!

Three blog opinions and one link debunking that the government is implanting us with chips or that the vaccine is meant to kill us.

:lol:

Jesus Christ Kitten, do you ever actually read the shit you link to?

Newsweek and BBC are only blogs now? So ... when praising some politician you like they're "reliable" but when going against your puppet master they are now just "blogs".
:lol: Why don't you go read the Newsweek one? It might make you realize how terminally stupid you actually are (but I doubt it). :lol::lol::lol:

You do realize, they are talking about your type, the type that think the H1N1 is sooooo deadly it will kill us all. ;)

But first take off your H1N1 conspiracy glasses. You know, the ones that cause you to irrationally believe that there is a purpose to make people afraid of H1N1 when there's a perfectly acceptable vaccine available.

Or are you one of those who believes the evil doctors want to infect all our children with autism?

Not sure what you are talking about here pard.

I am pointing out that laboratory confirmed cases of the flu are in dramatic decline.

Further reviews of the actual numbers appear to show a lower death rate from swine flu vs regular flu as well.

The swine flu was a bust - undo hysteria strikes again...

Bullshit. Your link was shit, as is your interpretation of it.

The CDC link is "shit"?

:eusa_whistle:

U.S. WHO/NREVSS Collaborating Laboratories National Summary, 2009-10

Newsweek and BBC are only blogs now? So ... when praising some politician you like they're "reliable" but when going against your puppet master they are now just "blogs".
:lol: Why don't you go read the Newsweek one? It might make you realize how terminally stupid you actually are (but I doubt it). :lol::lol::lol:

You do realize, they are talking about your type, the type that think the H1N1 is sooooo deadly it will kill us all. ;)

no.

Not sure what you are talking about here pard.

I am pointing out that laboratory confirmed cases of the flu are in dramatic decline.

Further reviews of the actual numbers appear to show a lower death rate from swine flu vs regular flu as well.

The swine flu was a bust - undo hysteria strikes again...

Bullshit. Your link was shit, as is your interpretation of it.

The CDC link is "shit"?

:eusa_whistle:

U.S. WHO/NREVSS Collaborating Laboratories National Summary, 2009-10

Forum List

Back