Swiftboat Veterans for Truth

S

smirkinjesus

The Swiftboat Vets for truth aren't putting so much as a dent in Kerry's poll numbers....so what's plan B?

Plan A is getting the truth out to the American people - not just John Kerry's version of the truth. They'll stick with it, I'm sure.

smirkinjesus said:
The Swiftboat Vets for truth aren't putting so much as a dent in Kerry's poll numbers....so what's plan B?

perhaps the better question is to Kerry, if the 'multi-lateralism' program fails, what is your plan B?

Here's your dent: most of the right, myself included gave kerry a pass on being a war hero.

But the DNC, he presented himself as a War hero, rather than the #1 Liberal Senator with a 20 year track record to analyse, not to mention their cowardice shown by hiding and omitting every issue that defines the Democrat party : Taxes,gay marriage,abortion,2nd ammendment,asking Koffe Annon permission to protect ourselves......

But now that he has "reported for duty" ( nice salute John ) HE has opened up the topic for debate. Not Republican mud slingers, he started it. And surprise ! There seems to be more than one version of the meaning of "is".

fubar said:
Here's your dent: most of the right, myself included gave kerry a pass on being a war hero.

But the DNC, he presented himself as a War hero, rather than the #1 Liberal Senator with a 20 year track record to analyse, not to mention their cowardice shown by hiding and omitting every issue that defines the Democrat party : Taxes,gay marriage,abortion,2nd ammendment,asking Koffe Annon permission to protect ourselves......

But now that he has "reported for duty" ( nice salute John ) HE has opened up the topic for debate. Not Republican mud slingers, he started it. And surprise ! There seems to be more than one version of the meaning of "is".

Welcome Fubar! I don't think his record would have been at issue at all, if he hadn't made it the centerpiece of his rationale for being elected. Why doesn't he release his military records, in toto, the way he demanded GW do, who wasn't running on his 'military record?'

Thanks , nice to meet you, kathi. This place looks like fun.
I don't work near a computer so will probably just be around at night...

Several of my friends just joined up here recently after an implosion of lefty ratioanality at another board..

fubar said:
Thanks , nice to meet you, kathi. This place looks like fun.
I don't work near a computer so will probably just be around at night...

Several of my friends just joined up here recently after an implosion of lefty ratioanality at another board..

Great! Can always use more 'voices of reason'! :cof:

So now the Kerry campaign, (in the true tradition of stifle anything that's true and bad about Kerry) are planning assualts on the charcter, their divorce records and taxes will be made public, of all those that dared to speak up about their experiences with Kerry during their service in Vietnam.

Bonnie said:
So now the Kerry campaign, (in the true tradition of stifle anything that's true and bad about Kerry) are planning assualts on the charcter, their divorce records and taxes will be made public, of all those that dared to speak up about their experiences with Kerry during their service in Vietnam.

I posted this a couple days ago, I'll try to find the link. Politics of personal destruction. The dems invented it. Anyone say, 'Bimbo eruptions?'

smirkinjesus said:

Notice how these liberals come on the board, drop these stink bombs they call posts, and then run a hide and watch all the people react? Gutless.

But not to ignore it, as it smelled pretty bad... I don't get it. Usually condidates get a big bump from their conventions, but kerry didn't get squat! Plan B? Who the hell needs a plan B when kerry is burying himself?

Bush will win. Just except it. He's a better man than kerry, and most American's know it.

Kathianne said:
I posted this a couple days ago, I'll try to find the link. Politics of personal destruction. The dems invented it. Anyone say, 'Bimbo eruptions?'

Also interesting how those veterans who are publically standing up for Kerry are somehow above reproach?? No one is questioning their patriotism. :mad:

Bonnie said:
Great website and article. It strikes me how unabashedly the Kerry camp is doing this..........such arrogance

No joke.

If the Vietnam vets are not telling the truth about Kerry, why doesn't he just sue them instead of having his staff try to dig up some dirt to discredit them? Seems that would be the more ethical way to handle this situation. The vets must be telling the truth if the Kerry camp has to try to dig up dirt to discredit them.

Adam's Apple said:
If the Vietnam vets are not telling the truth about Kerry, why doesn't he just sue them instead of having his staff try to dig up some dirt to discredit them? Seems that would be the more ethical way to handle this situation. The vets must be telling the truth if the Kerry camp has to try to dig up dirt to discredit them.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam's Apple said:
The vets must be telling the truth if the Kerry camp has to try to dig up dirt to discredit them.

Sounds like some solid evidence you have there. :rolleyes:

Well, whats-his-face, the author of Unfit For Duty, says of the hundred or so people Kerry dealt with in the swift boat unit, about 85 or so say kerry is lying. He includes their names and affadavits as well. So he said last night on Hannity & the Other Guy.

When the people who are called wrong far outnumber the people who accuse them, doesn't it bear at least a little attention ?

nycflasher said:
Sounds like some solid evidence you have there. :rolleyes:

Read through the threads flasher, the proof is there-I changed my mind on this, not something that happens every day...

Forum List

Back