Swift Boat Vets ad vs NAACP James Bryd ad

Oh, and a quick post-script.

Despite the fact that I agree with him on nearly everything, I absolutely despise O'Reilly. He is a self-important, pompous bag of hot air.

He stated that the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth must be "loons". His criteria for that assertion was the fact that he, the mighty O'Reilly, had not heard of them.

Well perhaps if he were not so busy kissing his own image in a mirror, he might be better informed.

Merlin1047 said:
Oh, and a quick post-script.

Despite the fact that I agree with him on nearly everything, I absolutely despise O'Reilly. He is a self-important, pompous bag of hot air.

He stated that the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth must be "loons". His criteria for that assertion was the fact that he, the mighty O'Reilly, had not heard of them.

Well perhaps if he were not so busy kissing his own image in a mirror, he might be better informed.

:beer:

Kathianne said:

Yep. I lost a LOT of respect for O'Reilly over his comments on the ad. But he was good last night against Pual Klugman on Tim Russert. If you get a chance to catch the replay today on CNBC, I suggest you watch it. I swear, Klugman was shaking half the time cuz he was so scared. O'Reilly was getting in his face telling him what an elitist jerk the guy was. Well worth watching!

Forum List

Back