Sweet!

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
In an interview with Wolf Blitzer that will air today at 5:25 pm E.T. on CNN, Newt Gingrich said he will ask Sarah Palin “to play a major role” in his administration if elected President.

Livewire | TPM

Too bad Newt won't be the candidate, that would have been so much fun!

In an interview with Wolf Blitzer that will air today at 5:25 pm E.T. on CNN, Newt Gingrich said he will ask Sarah Palin “to play a major role” in his administration if elected President.

Livewire | TPM

Yeah........because if he was, Calista would be out on her ear and Newt would be chasing Palin around the office.

Livewire | TPM

Yeah........because if he was, Calista would be out on her ear and Newt would be chasing Palin around the office.

wouldn't you?

Livewire | TPM

Sweet is right.....i hope he puts her in charge of Energy.....

watching the leftie jackals go bonkers will be a lot of fun to watch as well.....:lol:

Livewire | TPM

watching the leftie jackals go bonkers will be a lot of fun to watch as well.....:lol:
Her energy policies were pretty communist...but, okie dokie and you betcha!

Gingrich proves once again that he will say or do anything to win.

"Fuck venture capitalism!"

"Capital gains taxes are too low!'

"Palin? Yeah, I'd do er!"

Livewire | TPM

Her energy policies were pretty communist...but, okie dokie and you betcha!

So taking the Position that Alaska's Oil Reserves Belong to the People of Alaska is Communist?

Gingrich proves once again that he will say or do anything to win.

"Fuck venture capitalism!"

"Capital gains taxes are too low!'

"Palin? Yeah, I'd do er!"

Yep, Newt is toast and he should be.

WTF the man was thinking attacking Bain for Providing the essential Capital Loans business needs to grow, We should raise Capital Gains and slow Investment? Now Sarah?

Please dude.

Decided it for me. Romney or Bust.

Y'all quit being so hard on President-elect Newt. I like him and I think it would be wonderful if the next Sec. of the Interior knew how to field dress a moose.

Livewire | TPM

wouldn't you?

No, because unlike Newt, I actually know what sexual harrassment is, and how to not do it.

Military briefings on a regular basis.

Besides...........the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil isn't that attractive to me, and her voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Never mind the fact she's stupid as hell.

lol

She’d need to be some sort of ‘special advisor,’ she’s not qualified to hold a cabinet post, or any other administrative position.

She’d just quit halfway through, anyway.

Livewire | TPM

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA4ES5wOhCc&feature=related]Work That Skirt - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back