Sweet - WWII Army surplus 1911 soon to hit store shelves

jon_berzerk

Platinum Member
Mar 5, 2013
in excess of 100, 000 will become available

far cry from obama banning WWII rifles from sale

The United States House of Representatives has just passed their version of the 2018 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), and included within it is a provision that will mandate the release of all M1911 handguns currently in US Army inventory to the Civilian Marksmanship Program, for distribution to eligible US civilians. The new bill would overwrite the 2016 NDAA, which allowed for the release of 10,000 of the pistols, but did not mandate it. The text of Section 1064 of the 2018 NDAA is as follows:

BREAKING: House Passes Bill MANDATING Transfer of ALL US Army M1911 Handguns to the CMP - The Firearm Blog

The United States House of Representatives has just passed their version of the 2018 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), and included within it is a provision that will mandate the release of all M1911 handguns currently in US Army inventory to the Civilian Marksmanship Program, for distribution to eligible US civilians. The new bill would overwrite the 2016 NDAA, which allowed for the release of 10,000 of the pistols, but did not mandate it. The text of Section 1064 of the 2018 NDAA is as follows:

BREAKING: House Passes Bill MANDATING Transfer of ALL US Army M1911 Handguns to the CMP - The Firearm Blog

Awesome. I've been waiting for this. Already have some Garands from the CMP. Now that I'm back in the south I'll drive down to the store in Alabama

Now we just need those Garands from South Korea that Hillary blocked from entering the US

-Geaux

Awesome. I've been waiting for this. Already have some Garands from the CMP. Now that I'm back in the south I'll drive down to the store in Alabama

Now we just need those Garands from South Korea that Hillary blocked from entering the US

-Geaux

think that will be lifted as well

Forum List

Back