Sweet Victory For Earth Is The Destruction Of Religion.

Thanks Joe
I'd like to know what you call the forces of Life or Nature.

Ummmmm....

Forces of Life and / or Nature? :dunno:

Define 'Life' and 'Nature'.

Step one in any religious discussion is to name the god, right? ;)
`

Hi AVG-JOE: As long as we agree we are talking about the same thing, we don't have to go into full detail.
What do YOU call what goes on in the world?
Let's start with YOUR terms for what happens, what exists, and why.
Do you focus on laws of science or nature?

This isn't a game to try to guess, it's based on what is natural for you so the answers are always right.

Buddha was a fat unemployed fuck.

Not bad for the influence Buddha has had over the
centuries and continents, eh? Not bad for some "bald fat guy"
with no degree or paid job.

Jesus either for that matter, who had no degree, no job,
didn't own a house or have any credit rating. Yet look
at the influence of Jesus today, who is more famous than John Lennon! ;-)

Not bad for two homeless men who chose to leave
their homes and families behind for their calling to higher truth.

Hi AVG-JOE: As long as we agree we are talking about the same thing, we don't have to go into full detail.

This isn't a game to try to guess, it's based on what is natural for you so the answers are always right.

:eusa_think:

What goes on IN the world? Geology. :dig:

What goes on ON the world? Life ;)

If you're asking what I believe the answers to the unprovable questions of origins and afterlife are...

I believe that we are here. I believe that Monkeys exist on a thing they call a 'planet' which they have named Mother.

I believe that what you see is what you get and that if Momma's little bastard Monkeys have a collective Father, His name is Time, and little wet rocks in space like ours, existing in relative cosmic peace, may indeed be rare.

Perhaps wet rocks in space are common, wet rocks in space with enough Time and luck to spawn life occur, and wet rocks in space with Time, luck and a lush enough biosphere to birth a truly Sentient World from a living planet is the dream of every Star in the sky.

Can humanity live with the power to break the heart of The Sun? :eusa_eh:

:eek-52: Mom!

Afterlife: Since speculation is the only game in town, might as well make it a fantasy:

I hope that Sentient Creatures are reborn as Stars, and I hope I'm lucky enough to be one with a living wet rock to watch.

:eusa_think:

What goes on IN the world? Geology. :dig:

What goes on ON the world? Life ;)

If you're asking what I believe the answers to the unprovable questions of origins and afterlife are...

I believe that we are here. I believe that Monkeys exist on a thing they call a 'planet' which they have named Mother.

I believe that what you see is what you get and that if Momma's little bastard Monkeys have a collective Father, His name is Time, and little wet rocks in space like ours, existing in relative cosmic peace, may indeed be rare.

Perhaps wet rocks in space are common, wet rocks in space with enough Time and luck to spawn life occur, and wet rocks in space with Time, luck and a lush enough biosphere to birth a truly Sentient World from a living planet is the dream of every Star in the sky.

Can humanity live with the power to break the heart of The Sun? :eusa_eh:

:eek-52: Mom!
___________​

Afterlife: Since speculation is the only game in town, might as well make it a fantasy:

I hope that Sentient Creatures are reborn as Stars, and I hope I'm lucky enough to be one with a living wet rock to watch.

OK so we both believe in attributing things to Life (and Time).
That's good enough.

By spelling out the same things in terms of Life, we can still have the same discussions.
Even people who agree to attribute things to God still debate X Y and Z with each other.

by not fighting over whether to personify Life or Nature as "God" that's one less argument,
so we can go straight into the content and concepts and not fight over rhetoric of how we frame or name things.

Let's just align on what we do identify in common, and that's just as good. We're still talking about the same things.

BTW David Jeffrey Spetch
I just posted on another thread about "Equal Justice Under Law"
which is the motto on the US Supreme Court Building in DC.

Is Constitutionalism yet ANOTHER religion based on a lie?
Are laws as social contracts really formed by "consent of the governed"
and "equal protection of the laws" from discrimination?

If people really CANNOT ever be equal,
If this promise is not even possible, should we wipe out whole govt
and get rid of all laws that are equally based on lies. Will that help?

Last edited:
I just stopped by to say hello and let you know that you guys or this thread have not been forgotten. I have much catching up to do around these forums but have had so little time for such lately.

I am in the middle of contacting tens of thousands of officials in their own language from every country and inter parliamentary union such as the Nordic Council, Parliament of Europe, council of Europe, UN, Baltic Sea council etc. With factual information exposing lies and deceptions currently being imposed on various parts of the globe by bias selfish ignorant greedy groups who think it's funny to treat people like dummies while lying and deceiving the public into supporting such rhetoric. Their time draws near to an end as the facts I share reveal these liars and deceivers for what they really are and it is my pleasure to play a key role in ending these insane imbeciles time in the limelight permanently.

I have many threads on these forums to attend too and this is one of the more active ones so I will be returning soon to put some time into this one. The time it deserves.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Just stopped by to say hello. I am neck deep in work (just updated about 7000 - 8000 state officials from 50 USA States) and have contacted them all along with other world parliaments. I could be a while before I can make it back here but when I get the chance and a little extra free time for this, I look forward to coming back here and continuing to plow through more responses.

I am currently sharing the following information with them of which has nothing to do with religion. You can find what they are getting here on this very US Message Board

How To Defeat Homosexual Activists 101 A Real Education US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

You realize those officials will just toss those messages in the garbage where they belong right?

Finale, The religious priding yourself on ignorance doesn't change the fact.

I already know that the religious desperately scramble to try and deny what is obvious all the while you seem to think you are fooling anyone. Millions if not billions of people lead to their death over thousands of years over filthy pathetic factually proven foundations of religious lies.

Take a look for example what happened between the Muslims and the Jewish people in the middle east of which they are still fighting. But at one time the Jewish had to leave Israel or the Muslims were going to make them extinct.

Who was nice enough to give them refuge until getting fed up with their religious rhetoric? Germany did. But because the Jewish people valued filthy religious lies more than they valued human life, they were not only evicted from Israel, but they were also evicted from Germany only no other country wanted their religious filthy plaguing their country so Germany got so fed up with them and the world around them for no one else offering to take them, that the holocaust began and all because people valued filthy religious lies more than they valued human life they had to suffer being imprisoned in camps.

Since no one else would take them because no one else wanted a mass number imposing their filthy religious lies in their country, the world decided to be humanitarian and take back Israel so they could take their filthy religious lies back over there where they are back at war with the Muslims.

It quite obviously is not over land as you will likely be so very desperate to try and make that out to be (the religious always try and make anything else to blame because they are that weak and pathetic to take responsibility for their own actions) because the Muslims know that if they evict them again that the world will just come back and give it back to what would then be even a more scarce population of religious fools who continue to value lies more than they value human life while, like you, trying to pass the blame off n everyone else.

Everyone of every religion values filthy religious lies more than they value human life and proof of this is quite simply that they are religious.

Thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people and still the world is plagued with the disease known as religion.

The holocaust happened because people value lies more than they value human lives and those same people seek tot ry and blame everyone else for their own actions because they are too weak and pathetic to accept responsibility for their own actions and throw their religion in the garbage where it belongs.

How many people died for hundreds of years since before they were evicted, then during what they call a holocaust and now since the holocaust? Millions of people and here you sit practising religions only defence which is quite obviously ignorance.

Jesus Christ according to the religious themselves went to Rome spewing his religious filth and was slung up on a cross thus another fine example of filthy religious lies leading to war and divide exemplified by the religious themselves. How much more greedy or selfish can anyone be than to role play that which is factually proven not to exist aka a god?!!

The religious filthy lies, since long before Christ, eventually lead to the collapse of the Roman Empire and how many millions died there?

To top it off, the religious then stole the cross from the dead and called it a crucifix.

Many religious are those who worship or pray to the factually proven lie referred to by the religious as god, which is acknowledgement from themselves that what they worship or pray to must have intelligence to be able to understand. They also claim that what they pray to or worship is the creator of everything.

Not anything is able to go poof into existence out of nothingness, let alone be able to develop an intelligence without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Share with me even one example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness?! No one ever will because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to recreate energy and matter.

You never will because what I share is the non contestable factual evidence falsifying every religious fundamental belief, what I share proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies. I do this because these lies have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years.

Again, the religious also steal from everything and attempt to attribute what they steal to their foundation of factually proven lies to assist them in taking advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many. (time of weakness, innocent little baby, just lost a loved one, just got raped, homeless, starving, just got in or out of jail, the list goes on and on) For example a thousand years before some selfish liar chipped out of stone what they call the ten commandments, would you want your family murdered, your possessions stolen etc. Throw away religion and there are are still morals that existed, which the religious stole, long before the religious stole those morals and attempted to attribute what they stole to their foundation of factually proven religious filthy lies.

I say to all of you who for now stoop to being religious, you are far better than that and all you have to do to prove it is accept responsibility for your actions instead of continuing to practice religions only defence which is ignorance and throw your religion where every religion belong and that place to throw it is quite obviously in the garbage and a long time coming.

I value lives more than I value filthy religious lies and because I care I am here for all of you.

Here is a video for everyone to love, even those who for now degrade themselves with the title Muslims (every religion is just as filthy as any other)

What a breeze and my pleasure.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Today I finish corresponding on this site as the following was just moved from the political forum to something called the rubber room just after I so easily bested the lot of them. Bias management. But first, I will make my rounds on my threads to let everyone know why I no longer seek to waste my time corresponding on a site with bias management.

I will post starters to inform you but no more corresponding as I already made that very clear to the management of this site.

This is the thread that was moved titled "Stop Allowing Innocent Citizens To Legally Become Victims!". Just goes to show how weak and pathetic bias and discriminatory homosexual activists really are. Their days of crying wolf draw near to an end and it is absolutely my pleasure to have played a key role globally in making it happen.

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is the thread where I informed management days ago in the feedback forum titled ""To the management of this site.

To the management of this site US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Forum List

Back