Sweet Rides!!!

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Well for my 50th Birthday my girlfriend got me a "Dream Car Tour" from Gotham Dream Cars. Today I went to cash it in. It was amazing..

I drove:

Ferrari 599 GTB
Lamborghini LP560 Spyder
Porsche 911 Carrera S
Bentley Continental GTC
Aston Martin DB9
Mercedes Benz SLS

Every one of these cars was outstanding. My faves were the SLS, LP560 Spyder and the 911. But all were great.

What a brilliant idea for a gift!
I'm envious.

I was seriously nervous at first...but once you feel the the rhythm of the car go through your body, something magical happens. There is nothing like driving one of these fine machines. Nothing.

Well for my 50th Birthday my girlfriend got me a "Dream Car Tour" from Gotham Dream Cars. Today I went to cash it in. It was amazing..

I drove:

Ferrari 599 GTB
Lamborghini LP560 Spyder
Porsche 911 Carrera S
Bentley Continental GTC
Aston Martin DB9
Mercedes Benz SLS

Every one of these cars was outstanding. My faves were the SLS, LP560 Spyder and the 911. But all were great.

Sweet!

That would be so cool, I would LOVE to do that, as long as I can drive them FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I drove:

Ferrari 599 GTB
Lamborghini LP560 Spyder
Porsche 911 Carrera S
Bentley Continental GTC
Aston Martin DB9
Mercedes Benz SLS

Sweet!

That would be so cool, I would LOVE to do that, as long as I can drive them FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh..you can!

well for my 50th birthday my girlfriend got me a "dream car tour" from gotham dream cars. Today i went to cash it in. It was amazing..

I drove:

Ferrari 599 gtb
lamborghini lp560 spyder
porsche 911 carrera s
bentley continental gtc
aston martin db9
mercedes benz sls

every one of these cars was outstanding. My faves were the sls, lp560 spyder and the 911. But all were great.

Nice !! :eusa_angel:

well for my 50th birthday my girlfriend got me a "dream car tour" from gotham dream cars. Today i went to cash it in. It was amazing..

I drove:

Ferrari 599 gtb
lamborghini lp560 spyder
porsche 911 carrera s
bentley continental gtc
aston martin db9
mercedes benz sls

every one of these cars was outstanding. My faves were the sls, lp560 spyder and the 911. But all were great.

Nice !! :eusa_angel:

I'm one happy wolf.

Oh yeah..guilted the girlfriend to crack open the Dom Pérignon she got as a bonus from work.

This is to good.

New Topics

Forum List

Back