sweet revenge

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
A very modern revenge: Woman auctions cheating ex's clothes on eBay... and helps sales by modelling them topless

It will certainly remind him what he's missing.
A woman in Boca Raton, Florida, has taken revenge on her cheating boyfriend by selling his clothes on ebay - and modelling them herself in a series of nearly-naked photos.
The 26-year-old, who calls herself Taylor Morgan on Facebook but declines to give her real name, says she has already made $1,000 from the online auction.

Risque revenge: This shirt sold on ebay today for $87.50 after attracting 33 bidders. The winner will get a 'personal' thank you note with the shirt
The latest item, a checked shirt worth $49, sold for $87.50 after 33 bids this afternoon. She promises each buyer a 'personal' thank you note and a previously unseen photo.
Taylor has already sold 21 items, and says some have gone for more than the original price. She said she will carry on selling as long as people keep bidding.
She wants to conceal her identity so would not reveal her profession, but told MailOnline she worked in a office.
She started the auction as a way to get revenge on her boyfriend of five years, who she kicked out of the house after a friend caught him cheating.
Taylor told the New York Post: 'Maybe initially I was getting back at him, but now I don't feel that way. It's fun. I find this all to be very therapeutic, very liberating.'
It's also earning her a lot of publicity. Her sale has gone viral, and she has been interviewed by Fox, ABC and CBS.
She told MailOnline she has received 500 emails today alone, from countries as far away as Australia, Germany and Sweden - and from women as well as men.

Read more: Woman eBays cheating ex-boyfriend's clothes by modelling them topless | Mail Online

A very modern revenge: Woman auctions cheating ex's clothes on eBay... and helps sales by modelling them topless

A woman in Boca Raton, Florida, has taken revenge on her cheating boyfriend by selling his clothes on ebay - and modelling them herself in a series of nearly-naked photos.
The 26-year-old, who calls herself Taylor Morgan on Facebook but declines to give her real name, says she has already made $1,000 from the online auction.

Risque revenge: This shirt sold on ebay today for $87.50 after attracting 33 bidders. The winner will get a 'personal' thank you note with the shirt
The latest item, a checked shirt worth $49, sold for $87.50 after 33 bids this afternoon. She promises each buyer a 'personal' thank you note and a previously unseen photo.
Taylor has already sold 21 items, and says some have gone for more than the original price. She said she will carry on selling as long as people keep bidding.
She wants to conceal her identity so would not reveal her profession, but told MailOnline she worked in a office.
She started the auction as a way to get revenge on her boyfriend of five years, who she kicked out of the house after a friend caught him cheating.
Taylor told the New York Post: 'Maybe initially I was getting back at him, but now I don't feel that way. It's fun. I find this all to be very therapeutic, very liberating.'
It's also earning her a lot of publicity. Her sale has gone viral, and she has been interviewed by Fox, ABC and CBS.
She told MailOnline she has received 500 emails today alone, from countries as far away as Australia, Germany and Sweden - and from women as well as men.

Read more: Woman eBays cheating ex-boyfriend's clothes by modelling them topless | Mail Online

OK, this is not a revenge article, but somehow I felt it belonged in this (topless) thread:

"There's one sure way to get a man to bare his soul - get naked.

Sarah White, a 24-year-old psychology buff, conducts online therapy sessions in her birthday suit. The naked therapist's unique approach to helping people solve their issues has, she says, aroused interest from dozens of suffering New Yorkers.

"For men especially, who are less likely than women to go to therapy, it is more interesting, more enticing, more exciting," said White. "It's a more inspiring approach to therapy."

White begins her sessions with her clothes on. But as the hour-long appointments heat up, she gradually sheds all of her duds until there's nothing left to take off.

"Freud used free association," she said. "I use nakedness."

Read more: Birthday-suit therapist Sarah White conducts naked therapy sessions for troubled New Yorkers

I got a haircut from a topless barber once... I was in the Navy. We were at sea and the AC on the ship was broken down. He wasn't wearing a shirt in the barber shop and neither was I when he cut my hair. Seemed fair enough to me.

I've always wanted to get my car washed at one of those topless car washes...

:clap2: :clap2: I personally love that capitalistic, entrepreneurial approach where buyer and seller win something they want. Bravo!!!

Last edited:
OK, this is not a revenge article, but somehow I felt it belonged in this (topless) thread:

"There's one sure way to get a man to bare his soul - get naked.

Sarah White, a 24-year-old psychology buff, conducts online therapy sessions in her birthday suit. The naked therapist's unique approach to helping people solve their issues has, she says, aroused interest from dozens of suffering New Yorkers.

"For men especially, who are less likely than women to go to therapy, it is more interesting, more enticing, more exciting," said White. "It's a more inspiring approach to therapy."

White begins her sessions with her clothes on. But as the hour-long appointments heat up, she gradually sheds all of her duds until there's nothing left to take off.

"Freud used free association," she said. "I use nakedness."

Read more: Birthday-suit therapist Sarah White conducts naked therapy sessions for troubled New Yorkers

She knows how man's world works and earns her money with getting naked.
That's not a real job she has there. So-called 'therapist'.

Forum List

Back