Sweet Ladies Of The USMB

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
It comes to my attention that I've been remiss in showing my full appreciation and respect for the adorable ladies of the USMB. Sure... some of my thread titles have betrayed my deepest admiration and feelings of absolute honor at getting to know such a great number of Wonderful Gals...

Ah.. so many have stolen my heart...

Thank You... Sweet Ladies of The USMB... :redface:

Radio and xo are going to be really upset that you called the ladies ya know.

Last edited:
Aww Lumpy...Happy Valentine's Day!

2985790465_12543b5cc0.jpg

Aww Lumpy...Happy Valentine's Day!

2985790465_12543b5cc0.jpg

Thanks for the heart attack, Sweets.. I was running out the door and realized Valentines Day wasn't until Monday.

This absent minded, "Guy thing" isn't always fun you know..:lol:

Happy Valentines Day to you.. Valerie.. thank you..

This thread needs a theme song.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_URK08Yee4]Sweet Cream Ladies[/ame]

It comes to my attention that I've been remiss in showing my full appreciation and respect for the adorable ladies of the USMB. Sure... some of my thread titles have betrayed my deepest admiration and feelings of absolute honor at getting to know such a great number of Wonderful Gals...

What about us not so sweet ladies? What are we? Chopped liver!

I'm going to go with SPICY!

:dunno:

Sour%20Valentines%20Heart.jpg

We know you *luv* us baby***

Attachments

• $06 - Copy.gif
    $06 - Copy.gif
    6 KB · Views: 88

I'm in "Mea Maxima Culpa" mode at the moment, besides you seem a rather a spicy delicacy as it is.. :eusa_angel:

I say this with the deepest admiration and respect..

Last edited:

You'll always be sirloin in MY heart! *blows kiss*

We know you *luv* us baby***

Ah.. the Sweetness of AquaAthena...truly a fortunate blessing to know you..:bowdown:

Why aren't you the true gentleman? :) Your thread is so sweet and truly kind. Thank you. xxxooo

As one of the newer members it's really nice to come to this area and relax.. be friends, disregarding differences, party affiliations, etc.

Why aren't you the true gentleman? :) Your thread is so sweet and truly kind. Thank you. xxxooo

As one of the newer members it's really nice to come to this area and relax.. be friends, disregarding differences, party affiliations, etc.

Your a Packer fan?.....:ack-1:

The shirt you're wearing, errrr avie, is BLASPHEMOUS~:evil:

I'll stop here as to not further derail the thread.

Greenbay sucks.:razz:

Forum List

Back