Sweet ISIS Dreams

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Yes, this must be paranormal. The Rubber Room would suit good as well but this is just too paranormal.

This night I awoke from my second Sweet ISIS Dream. Quite horrible.

In my first ISIS dream weeks ago, we, some people of unknown identity, were attacked by ISIS. We ran away, I looked back saw them shooting people. Later in the dream we arrived to some kind of fortress and later an ISIS attack was due. When I asked to participate in the battle a guy pointed at a crenel with a mounted MG. But no matter how hard I tried I could not move my arms anymore and awoke over it.

Today s Sweet ISIS Dream was completely different.
I walked on a place looking like Stonehenge with no ISIS context whatsoever. Suddenly there were two huge men and one of them looked at me and asked me to join ISIS. I shook my head in denial and when they did not insist I said thanks and continued. For an unknown reason I changed my mind and joined them. The scenario changed and a small ISIS guy distributed very fresh bread among the members. I had to share it with another one, I supposedly already knew as I had it to share again.
Suddenly, some kind of realism overcame me and I ran away, pulling off the ISIS shirt that I suddenly wore in the process. They came after me and when they slowed down they pretended somehow that everything is fine. I stopped running and turned around, walked slowly as if nothing special has happened as well. But then a giant ISIS guy grabbed me and whirled me around, holding me on my hairs. I felt how my skin began to yank off and tried to resist and they tied me and I awoke.

Common side effect from too much FOX news. Turn it off for awhile and the nightmares should go away

Forum List

Back