Sweet end to a Job interview.

Mr. P

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2004
South of the Mason Dixon
Reaching the end of a job interview, the Human Resources person asked a young applicant fresh out of Business School, "And what starting salary are you looking for?"

The applicant said, "In the neighborhood of $125,000 a year, depending on the benefits package."

The interviewer said, "Well, what would you say to a package of 5-weeks vacation, 14 paid holidays, full medical and dental, company matching retirement fund to 50% of salary, and a company car leased every two years - say, a red Corvette?"

The applicant sat up straight and said, "Wow! Are you kidding?"

And the interviewer replied, "Yeah, but you started it."

:rotflmao: I can just see it happening these days!

this one happened to me

back in 84 i was looking for a job and a contact of mine set me with this very self important san francsico architect.... i arrived at the appointed hour and got to wait for an hour....then i was shown to his office where i got to wait for a half hour....he makes his entrance....looks at my resume and says.....

looks like you have grown tired of pushing the rock and you are looking for someone to take care of you, then he says why architecture why me?

i said;

no...
becasue bob said you were a good guy
i am good at it

he looks at me an says .... i am good at masturbation

i snap back...can you make a good living at that?

interview over

four years later i am the charmain of the local design review commission and gues who shows up?

this one happened to me

back in 84 i was looking for a job and a contact of mine set me with this very self important san francsico architect.... i arrived at the appointed hour and got to wait for an hour....then i was shown to his office where i got to wait for a half hour....he makes his entrance....looks at my resume and says.....

looks like you have grown tired of pushing the rock and you are looking for someone to take care of you, then he says why architecture why me?

i said;

no...
becasue bob said you were a good guy
i am good at it

he looks at me an says .... i am good at masturbation

i snap back...can you make a good living at that?

interview over

four years later i am the charmain of the local design review commission and gues who shows up?

:D
We reap what we sow.

What did you do to him, Manu?

Forum List

Back