Sweet Emotion: Aerosmith's Joe Perry for McCain

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kTzn-0I916s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kTzn-0I916s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Link here

Wow. You know what... now that Joe Perry, some Aerosmith band member thinks that McCain is the best choice, I mean Joe Perry is an intellectual and all... I'm switching my vote!

Always loved Aerosmith... but why on earth would I ever take any celebrity's opinion or support into account in determining who I vote for?

I'll choose to vote against Karl Obama for his stances, proposals for programs, history, etc... don't need a celebrity to tell me to do so

Always loved Aerosmith... but why on earth would I ever take any celebrity's opinion or support into account in determining who I vote for?

I'll choose to vote against Karl Obama for his stances, proposals for programs, history, etc... don't need a celebrity to tell me to do so

Just trying to lighten things up a little!

"A lifelong Republican, he said he was inspired to come forward because of ringing McCain endorsements from Rudy Giuliani and California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger." from Boston Herald

There is an old saw that in youth we are liberal and as we grow older we get narrow minded, er, ah, I mean conservative. But if truth be truth I think most of us start out independent or at least I would hope we did, then life in all its complexity and experience shows us - and we learn tolerance, diversity and most of all empathy. Guess Joe missed those stages in growth. lol

you know it's funny how the McCain camp criticize Obama for his 'celebrity status' and how all the celebs were endorsing him. but now the McCain camp are desperate for one.

Forum List

Back