Sweet Caroline ..........

Wasn't Rocky more experienced than Caroline? I see what you're saying in regards to name recognition, but what were Rocky's credentials before being governor?
side note: Didn't Joe Kennedy want Bobby to run for governor of New York?
(before Jack was shot) in say, 66?

To be fair, I don't know the answer to your questions. Sounds right with regard to Joe, though.

lol....

Somehow I don't see a democratic governor appointing a repub to a NY Senate seat. :eusa_eh:

FWIW, I voted for Rudy twice for mayor. I'd NEVER vote for him for a federal position.

Is there an age requirement for US senate? What about Chelsea?

I think there is a requirement. It doesn't seem like it's 35? anyone know?

Last edited:
You have to be thirty to be in the Senate. Chelsea's still too young. Interesting thought, but if Caroline goes in, that will probably end any chance of that happening, even assuming Chelsea would want it.

Agreed. If Caroline wins, the seat is basically hers for life. I don't see her ever losing it.

I don't see Caroline running for President......

at least not in the next 2-3 cycles. That will be the next obvious question everyone will be asking her.

Agreed. If Caroline wins, the seat is basically hers for life. I don't see her ever losing it.

Barring death or disability (or the presidency) that was my feeling on the subject. On the other hand, Chelsea could go to Arkansas or any other state where she thinks she has a chance of winning...if she wants it.

Forum List

Back