Sweet Abandonded Doggie

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
found a warm bed in a churchyard.

077FDA53-08FF-4BC7-B8C5-3ED0E8EA7ADE.jpeg

If I could adopt him I would....bless bless bless!!!

.........before I die....not dying soon though...but before I die ...whenever that is

I would like to have a huge territory......huge land..................and take in all dogs that are not loved.....all animals that are not loved ....I want to ....with GOD'S help...........................always with HIS help....to feed and love and protect them all. With all my Heart!

That really hits home...love your op Willow :)

We have been inundated with dogs in need of homes since early November. Some out right neglect and abandonment, others...people don’t want to deal with them over the holidays. It gets so disheartening.

We have been inundated with dogs in need of homes since early November. Some out right neglect and abandonment, others...people don’t want to deal with them over the holidays. It gets so disheartening.
It does! Here where I am there are so many lost during the storm. Alaqua animal refuge is working overtime

.........before I die....not dying soon though...but before I die ...whenever that is

I would like to have a huge territory......huge land..................and take in all dogs that are not loved.....all animals that are not loved ....I want to ....with GOD'S help...........................always with HIS help....to feed and love and protect them all. With all my Heart!
I've always felt that way, too. Always.

((( Bless You AquaAthena......Bless you forever )))):huddle:

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
:crybaby:

Thank you, beauty. Bless you, always and forever for all the contributions you make on this board. So proud to be your bud. ;)

It does! Here where I am there are so many lost during the storm. Alaqua animal refuge is working overtime
That has got to be hard work ... I broke up when I saw all the animals lost and injured from the Paradise Fire, and the people who had no time to save them it was all so fast,

Thank you, beauty. Bless you, always and forever for all the contributions you make on this board. So proud to be your bud. ;)

Thank you kindly sweet lady! :huddle:

Even if you can’t keep a lot of dogs or cats there are still many ways you can help...foster homes, transport, evaluating, helping rescues and shelters with home visits and reference checks...or even, helping someone who is struggling to take care of their pet. :)

E02D6592-D804-4FF9-971F-AB288A9953E0.jpeg

Forum List

Back