Sweeping the Forrest?

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016
Trump said some stupid shit today about the Finnish President telling him that "forrest sweeping" is what keeps Finnish forests from burning.

The problem?

It never happened. The Finnish President says he made no such statement

Trump just lies...constantly.

No wonder he can't sit down with Mueller

Trump said some stupid shit today about the Finnish President telling him that "forrest sweeping" is what keeps Finnish forests from burning.

The problem?

Folks, we have a BINGO!!!

The problem?

You twit ..

So if people don't rack up , what happens?

The problem?

Sweep, Forrest. Sweep.

Or, did you mean forest?

Trump can't help it. Like so many RWNJs here, he easily confuses what the voices in his head say from what real people say.

Trump lies again. His sycophants couldn’t care less.

Conservatism is a mental disorder.

i don't know what the 'Finlander' said but the concept of cleaning , sweeping , raking up the forest and forest floor of dead wood and debris certainly makes a lotta sense . So no matter who originally came up with the idea , well TRUMP is correct about cleaning up forest debris .

Last edited:
i don't know what the 'Finlander' said but the concept of cleaning , sweeping , raking up the forest of dead wood and debri certainly makes a lotta sense .
Then why didn’t trump order that he done on federal lands in California before this massive fire?

i don't know what the 'Finlander' said but the concept of cleaning , sweeping , raking up the forest of dead wood and debri certainly makes a lotta sense .
Then why didn’t trump order that he done on federal lands in California before this massive fire?
------------------------------- don't know for sure but i think that he ASSUMED that USA Forest Service manages the Forests Faun .

The problem?

Having lived over there I discovered that Germany manicures their forests. They have forest Rangers that are paid by the cities to clean up dead fall. Driving through the forests is an experience because they are the cleanest woods I've ever seen. So what Trump said was true. They clean the forest to prevent fires and deseases.

Trump said he would release his taxes and that he would not ban the press.

i mean , forest service management EXPURTS manage the small jobs until they feck up like they did in Paradise Faun .

Forum List

Back