Swedish Video Calls For Race-Mixing

Race mixing = white genocide

So interracial couples should be tried at the Hague for war crimes? :lol:

I'd start with the knowing promoters of the idea, like the Swedish Sir-Mix-A-Lot on the video. The white women who actually do "spread their legs for a black man" get punishment enough, it seems to me: they're left to raise the little Obamas in the ghetto with the same fatherly attention received by the black women. Which is to say, none.

A few years ago I was at a wedding with some Swedes and I asked them about 'no go' zones. They actually looked over their shoulders to see who could hear before reluctantly admitting that it was very true about how dangerous the ghettoes were.

Just an anecdote but very telling all the same.

Race mixing = white genocide

I'd start with the knowing promoters of the idea, like the Swedish Sir-Mix-A-Lot on the video. The white women who actually do "spread their legs for a black man" get punishment enough, it seems to me: they're left to raise the little Obamas in the ghetto with the same fatherly attention received by the black women. Which is to say, none.
What are you going to do with the promoters? Ovens or showers?

Ya, that what the video is about people getting married.

Nope. Make them read all your USMB posts.

Nope. Make them read all your USMB posts.

Well, if they were your fellow skinheads, I could see where they'd find that unpleasant; but if they were, you wouldn't be having such a hissy fit.

Forum List

Back