Swedish Police Release Extensive Report Detailing Control Of 55 ‘No-Go Zones’ By Muslim Criminal Gan

I am believer in living by the principles espoused in the Constitution. I do not see how some loud mouth showing up at a gathering is threatening to the United States. I refuse to give in to the fear mongering that some religion zealot can defeat those who stand by the laws of the US.

Sharia is not consistent with the United States Constitution.

Time for you to open your eyes.

1. "Let’s not forget the case of one Pakistani agent by the name of Syed Ghulam Nabi Fai who infiltrated our party not long ago in an attempt to influence our elected officials. The 62 year old Fairfax, VA resident was supported by the Pakistani ISI—the very organization who many believe supported in the aiding and harboring of Osama Bin Laden.[Ed. Note: Nabi Fai's activities dated to the terms President Bill Clinton, a Democrat, served.] If you believe Nabi Fai is the only foreign agent to infiltrate and influence our party, you are wrong. It happens more often than you could imagine. He just happened to get caught."
Imad David Ramadan The Counter Jihad Report The US Report - The US Report - Did Hezbollah foreign agents and unions infiltrate the Republican Party

a. " WASHINGTON—Syed Ghulam Nabi Fai, 62, a U.S. citizen and resident of Fairfax, Va., pleaded guilty today to conspiracy and tax violations in connection with a decades-long scheme to conceal the transfer of at least $3.5 million from the government of Pakistan to fund his lobbying efforts in America related to Kashmir." FBI mdash Virginia Man Pleads Guilty in Scheme to Conceal Pakistan Government Funding for His U.S. Lobbying Efforts

b. Mr. Fai’s apparently decades-long scheme had one purpose — to hide foreign involvement in Fai’s efforts to influence U.S. government policies. A foreign government intelligence service funneled millions through Fai so he could contribute to U.S. elected officials. His largest identified donations went to the National Republican Senatorial Committee."
Foreign Influence in American Politics Imad Ramadan in Virginia

To be fair, we cannot count on either party: they are both susceptible to lobbying.....bribing.....as well as some other methods.

Lobbying official is one way.
Becoming elected officials is another.

If one researches the Syed Ghulam Nabi Fai case, one is led to another individual's questionable links and leanings in the same direction.

2. "David-Imad Ramadan(born May 31, 1970) is a Lebanon-born American politician and businessman. He has beena Republican member of the Virginia House of Delegates since January 2012, representing the 87th district in Loudoun and Prince William counties... a political activist with active roles in the Republican Party of Virginia (RPV), The Loudoun County Republican Committee,[6] and the Arab-American Republican community. He has served on presidential political campaigns as well as on gubernatorial and senatorial campaignsand was appointed by RPV Chair in 2008 to ethnic outreach leadership"
David Ramadan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

a. “When an honest person has been a member of a destructive movement and leaves it, he will feel compelled to repudiate it publicly and to warn others of the dangers it poses. This is a sure test as to whether someone has left the Muslim Brotherhood or not,” Horowitz said.

Kent Clizbe, a former CIA operations officer who has converted to Islam to marry a Muslim woman (as [Grover] Norquist has done),came away troubled from his own encounter with Imad Ramadanin August."
Grover Norquist?s New Muslim Protégé | FrontPage Magazine - Part 2

3. " Imad Ramadan is just the latest of a series of Muslim protégés discovered and promoted by Republican activist Grover Norquist, ....

What’s wrong with Muslims running for public office or assuming prominent positions in the conservative movement? Nothing at all – as long as they are clear about the primacy of the U.S. Constitution over Koranic (or Sharia) law.

So how do you identify an Islamist – that is, someone who believes in the Koranic precept that Islam must dominate the world through voluntary submission or by force – especially if he goes out of his way to appear non-aggressive?

The answer is actually pretty simple. You listen to see if he denounces Islamic dictatorship – the rule of Hezbollah in Lebanon, the rule of the Shiite clerics in Iran, the rule of Hamas in Gaza or the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, or the rule of the Wahhabis in Saudi Arabia."
Grover Norquist?s New Muslim Protégé | FrontPage Magazine - Part 2

After the revelations of communist infiltration and control of Franklin Roosevelt's administration, wouldn't you think Americans would pay closer attention to who is running the government?

A Mrs. Powel of Philadelphia asked Benjamin Franklin, “Well, Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?”
With no hesitation whatsoever, Franklin responded, “A republic,if you can keep it.”

4. " Americans must be aware of covert foreign influence in our political system...

a. Imad “David” Ramadan is running for the Republican nomination for the House of Delegates in Virginia’s 87thdistrict. After a few years of generous donations to Virginia Republicans, Ramadan made his move. Investing an estimated $500,000 in his campaign, hiring out-of-state consultants, and pulling the strings of his obligated donation recipients, Ramadan appeared to believe he is owed the seat.

b. Just over 40 years old, Ramadan has lived in the US for about 20 years. Public records show that he arrived in the US, on a student visa, and never went back to Lebanon. He had married a fellow Lebanese and declared bankruptcy in 1994.

c. Then he suddenly opened a business after 2001, and became an “international business consultant.” With no apparent business experience, he bragged on his website that he served “a select group of clients.” He claimed to be the head of a law firm (though he’s not a lawyer). He claimed to represent an American women’s gym chain in India and “the Middle East.”

d. Ramadan, from what I can make out, is the scion of a Lebanese Shi’a family. He told me that his father paid for him to attend university in Virginia. It would be very interesting to hear more details about these issues.
The Lebanese Shi’a are the backbone of the terrorist organization, Hezbollah (The Party of God).

Imad’s citizenship status is murky as well. According to public records, Imad Ramadan married a fellow Lebanese, Ghanda Abdul Rahman Zoghbi on Dec. 30, 1994, in Alexandria, Virginia, while he was a graduate student. Just the month before, in Nov. 1994, court records show that Imad Ramadan declared bankruptcy.

Imad claims that he is now (2011) married to “Christie Wray” of Franklin, Virginia. Efforts to find evidence of Imad’s divorce from his first wife, the daughter of a Lebanese military intelligence general, were unsuccessful.
Foreign Influence in American Politics Imad Ramadan in Virginia

"I refuse to give in to the fear mongering..."

I've simply provided a starting point for you to do your own research.

Or....whistle through the graveyard.

How nice of you to post this. However, if you actually read my earlier posts you could have saved yourself some time and not regurgitate what I have been saying.

I will help you with a link seeing that you are too blinded by your own form of extremism. Swedish Police Release Extensive Report Detailing Control Of 55 No-Go Zones By Muslim Criminal Gan US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You dunce, what does that have to do with Islamist plans to infiltrate American political parties with the aim of installing Sharia law?

You said this>>>>>"Sharia is not consistent with the United States Constitution."

I responded to that by establishing that point in a prior post; I even gave you the link. because you have a failure to read a previous post.

Sheesh you are too full of self importance and fear mongering to discuss this issue.

"Don't get pissed at me...."

You're not even on my radar.

Yep that is why you keep responding with personal nonsense, super girl. The fact is there have been people, factions or movements who have been attempted to "infiltrate" American politics or circumvent the Constitution since it was drafted and accepted. To date they have all failed. What has survived is the talk and banter that accompanies the fear mongering you and others have spread in this thread.

Those Americans who have the stones stand up to the threat and maintain our political systems and way of life take actions to do so, the rest sit at their keyboards and cry how life is unfair and the bogeyman is in our midst.

Last edited:
Now, now, you two. Cut it out. Childish.

Let's get back to the OP. Please.

Ok I am saying that Sweden needs to get back to their own roots and draw a line in order to maintain their own sense of national pride. How can they allow anyone, to come in to their society and dictate how things will be. It is a weakness that will destroy them.

Forum List

Back