Sweden: Police Lured Into Ambush In Muslim Area, Stoned By Hundreds -

Progressives here are always holding up Sweden (and the Netherlands) as the epitome of *civilized* government/society.

I'm glad you've mentioned this, Koshergirl. The line of thinking you've highlighted reveals the liberal mindset when it comes to envisioning their utopia. They visualise White people sharing the fruits of their labour in a harmonious society. Scandinavia is changing from a majority White country where everyone pays higher taxes for the common good of other White people to the kind of ethnic slum you'll find in parts of London and Paris. The bottom line is that dumb White liberals think of Scandinavia as some sort of Whitopia, which they privately prefer over the reality: an ethnic ghetto full of Pakis and their filthy culture.

It's the same in the US. Portland is the whitest city in America and a liberal paradise. The states with some of the biggest whites supporters of Obama are states where the closest a white person has come to a black person was when they watched the Cosby Show.

I'm glad this underlying mentality exists because it presents itself as another opportunity to showcase that race lies at the bottom of almost all of the West's problems. I'm not saying the situation would be perfect, but if the United States returned to favouring immigrants from Europe - the origin of America's demographic majority, however much some hate to admit it - then your country would be less divided and a lot stronger. Even from thousands of miles away I can gauge the damage being done by Mexican and Central American border hoppers. They're invading, much like the Muslims are consciously invading Europe.

What is wrong with Muslims? They are a peaceful people.

You need to watch out for those crazy Christians....they will cut your head off. Just ask any American liberal infected with political correctness and multiculturalism. They will tell you this!!!

All sarcasm and joking aside, they represent the cultural antithesis of the West. And as much as dumb White liberals would have you think otherwise, their actions are often in sharp contrast to the saintly, "moderate" image the Left like to shove in our faces. Muslims and other parasitic minorities laugh at and exploit the naivity of dumb White liberals whilst liberals call you "racist" and "hateful" if you point this out to them.

Progressives here are always holding up Sweden (and the Netherlands) as the epitome of *civilized* government/society.

I'm glad you've mentioned this, Koshergirl. The line of thinking you've highlighted reveals the liberal mindset when it comes to envisioning their utopia. They visualise White people sharing the fruits of their labour in a harmonious society. Scandinavia is changing from a majority White country where everyone pays higher taxes for the common good of other White people to the kind of ethnic slum you'll find in parts of London and Paris. The bottom line is that dumb White liberals think of Scandinavia as some sort of Whitopia, which they privately prefer over the reality: an ethnic ghetto full of Pakis and their filthy culture.

It's the same in the US. Portland is the whitest city in America and a liberal paradise. The states with some of the biggest whites supporters of Obama are states where the closest a white person has come to a black person was when they watched the Cosby Show.

I'm glad this underlying mentality exists because it presents itself as another opportunity to showcase that race lies at the bottom of almost all of the West's problems. I'm not saying the situation would be perfect, but if the United States returned to favouring immigrants from Europe - the origin of America's demographic majority, however much some hate to admit it - then your country would be less divided and a lot stronger. Even from thousands of miles away I can gauge the damage being done by Mexican and Central American border hoppers. They're invading, much like the Muslims are consciously invading Europe.

You need to watch out for those crazy Christians....they will cut your head off. Just ask any American liberal infected with political correctness and multiculturalism. They will tell you this!!!

All sarcasm and joking aside, they represent the cultural antithesis of the West. And as much as dumb White liberals would have you think otherwise, their actions are often in sharp contrast to the saintly, "moderate" image the Left like to shove in our faces. Muslims and other parasitic minorities laugh at and exploit the naivity of dumb White liberals whilst liberals call you "racist" and "hateful" if you point this out to them.

Yes...political correctness and multiculturalism just might destroy the West.

Could it be, the radical left elite wants this to occur?

Deep down, I doubt that liberals desire to become the minority in territories where Whites are currently the majority. But there's something you have to understand about the liberal: they're weak people who are secretly afraid of the minority violence they anitcipate but are unable to redress. They don't like Blacks and Muslims, they're just afraid of them, so they join them because they can't beat them.

Deep down, I doubt that liberals desire to become the minority in territories where Whites are currently the majority. But there's something you have to understand about the liberal: they're weak people who are secretly afraid of the minority violence they anitcipate but are unable to redress. They don't like Blacks and Muslims, they're just afraid of them, so they join them because they can't beat them.

Yup.

IT goes like this:

"I hate myself"

"It must be somebody else's fault"

looks around......

"Damn, it's my whole fucking culture at fault!"

"I hate my culture!"

"who else hates my culture?"

looks around......

"MY heroes!!"

Forum List

Back