Sweden: Muslim migrants brutally beat Swedish girl, stomps head, 1 screams kill her, I swear to alla

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
JIHAD WATCH ^ | FEB 23, 2020 1:00 PM | ROBERT SPENCER

Sweden: Muslim migrants brutally beat Swedish girl, stomp on her head, one screams “kill her, I swear to Allah” FEB 23, 2020 1:00 PM BY ROBERT SPENCER

They are not dangerous, they are in danger! Refugees welcome! Shun “racism” and “Islamophobia”!

“New Swedish VIDEO: Gang stomp girl on the head while photographer yells ‘kill her wallah,'” Voice of Europe, February 20, 2020:

The Swedish news site Samhällsnytt published a video clip on Wednesday which showed a Swedish girl being severely abused and beaten by a group of people.

It is currently unclear where the brutal beating took place. According to reports, the video was filmed in early February and uploaded by a “Hussein” on the popular social media platform Snapchat.

The video shows several people stomping on and beating a lone girl all over her body. While the beating is taking place, the person who is most likely filming yells “kill her wallah” (wallah is Arabic for I swear to Allah).

Furthermore, the same person encourages the savage attackers to “fuck up the ribs” and “stomp the ribs” on the girl.

The video has gone viral in Sweden and both the right and the left are horrified by it, only for different reasons.

The right asks how much more violence and hatred the country can take, and when will those who are in power take real and effective measures against it?

Meanwhile, the left asks how the right can be so evil to even share the video and as a result spread hatred towards migrants

-------------

Meanwhile, the left asks how the right can be so evil to even share the video and as a result spread hatred towards migrants

I have this sneaking suspicion, that even if only lefties were the targets, they would still be willing to take the abuse, if it furthers their communist agenda, and their fanatic love of anything muslim.

What has happened to Sweden (a nation that I admired for so long) is one of the saddest developments in the history of the world.

How could the Swedish people have ever elected politicians who have (proudly!) implemented the policies that have destroyed their once peaceful and harmonious society? It staggers the imagination!

What has happened to Sweden (a nation that I admired for so long) is one of the saddest developments in the history of the world.

How could the Swedish people have ever elected politicians who have (proudly!) implemented the policies that have destroyed their once peaceful and harmonious society? It staggers the imagination!

All countries run by lefts have degraded to failed poor and criminal states

Forum List

Back