Sweden in state of war police expert

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Sweden in "State of War" - Police Expert

I can’t recall the first time I heard the phrase “white male” hissed as if it were some form of particularly vile insult. I know it happened in law school, where it was used as a short-hand way of saying that I should be silent, that my views were not welcome. Over time, I learned that, to a certain set of people, there was something positively wrong with being white. “We” were the great privileged oppressors of history. And “we” were the great privileged oppressors of the present.

Just pretend it's not happening and maybe the hell you are living inn will go away, Doubtful though if you are anything like a US leftist democratic arse LOL>

Sweden in "State of War" - Police Expert

I can’t recall the first time I heard the phrase “white male” hissed as if it were some form of particularly vile insult. I know it happened in law school, where it was used as a short-hand way of saying that I should be silent, that my views were not welcome. Over time, I learned that, to a certain set of people, there was something positively wrong with being white. “We” were the great privileged oppressors of history. And “we” were the great privileged oppressors of the present.

Just pretend it's not happening and maybe the hell you are living inn will go away, Doubtful though if you are anything like a US leftist democratic arse LOL>
/----/"... violence in Sweden as the country recorded its 44th shooting death of 2018 - the most ever."
Well Hell's Bells, 44 shootings is called a normal weekend in Chicago.

Forum List

Back