Sweden Gives Regognition To Palestinians

I once sat next to a Swede on a flight from London to NY. He was a self-important jerk as Swedes often are. So I asked him where he was from. “Stockholm," he said. “Ahhh...so you're Norwegian then," I said. He glared at me like I'd just run down his puppy with a Winnebago. We didn't speak again for the 8 hours it took to get to JFK.

Are Swedes that hostile to Americans that demonstrate their ignorance of geography?

Alex -

Please try and post sensibly. The Sweidsh government are about as close to Hamas as you are to reality.

The fact that Sweden supports Palestine shows their equal support of Hamas. That is reality.

Alex -

Please try and post sensibly. The Sweidsh government are about as close to Hamas as you are to reality.

The fact that Sweden supports Palestine shows their equal support of Hamas. That is reality.

That's total B.S. I can hold the people of Russia in high esteem without embracing their Communist government. That's non sequitur.
You can ..of course. Not the governing body. Think outside that box you are trapped in.

Tom -

I'm sure your knowledge of geography is a source of entertainment for both yourself, and people sitting next to you on planes.

You are so eager to demonstrate what a pretentious douche you can be that you don't even realize when you've made yourself the butt of a joke.

New Topics

Forum List

Back