Sweden Close to Collapse

Vikings are rolling over in their watery graves.
Vikings, if anything, were not very fussy about whom they raped, traded with, enslaved, worked for etc. etc.

In your fantasy world you probably couldn't imagine that the Varangian Guard fought to the death to protect their 'Lord', namely that dirty lazy corrupt Greek Byzantine Emperor; fighting against their own Viking cousins (aka the 4th Crusade) during the 1204 sack of Constantinople!

Btw. Fuck the Syrians, Eritreans, Somalis, Bangladeshis, Pakistanis, Afghans..... Oh heck, why don't I just say it: MUSLIMS. Since they can't live in peace and make their own bread to eat, then let them eat the war cake of their own making, and stop trying to suck on Europe's teats.

I.e. MOOSLIME SIND IN EUROPA NICHT ERWUENSCHT.

Unfortunately for the Germans, they have had 70 years of bearing the mark of Cain, as they were (according to modern historiography) born with the most original of original sins in 1945. They are currently repenting by shooting themselves in the head on a daily basis.

The Swedes on the other hand are an enigma. Maybe they are choosing cultural suicide because they feel guilty for not having declared war on those beastly Nazis in WW2.

Come to think of it I feel a strange desire to shoot myself for belonging to such a retarded group of people as the Europeans, because it baffles me that we tolerate and pay for 250,000 peop..eh I mean Muslims, flooding into Germany in one month, while I see the so-called United Arab(!) Emirates and Saudis running a ski resort in the desert, built by Western engineers, from money giving to the 'United Arabs' by the West, just because their Arab nomad forebears happened to be squatting a bit of desert at the particular time that oil was discovered under their asses.

Hmmmm.... So now they have all our money, can they, could they, maybe, please, pretty please, give a little bit of it to their fellow Muslim Syrians in a form other than weaponry. Lol, fat fuckin chance.

On the other hand, rather than shooting myself, maybe I could do more good by joining ISIL under false pretenses and donning one of their highly fashionable 'vests'.

Last edited:
Vikings are rolling over in their watery graves.
Vikings, if anything, were not very fussy about whom they raped, traded with, enslaved, worked for etc. etc.

In your fantasy world you probably couldn't imagine that the Varangian Guard fought to the death to protect their 'Lord', namely that dirty lazy corrupt Greek Byzantine Emperor; fighting against their own Viking cousins (aka the 4th Crusade) during the 1204 sack of Constantinople!

Some people advance, some don't.

Vikings are no longer roaming the seas, pillaging and plundering and raping. They grew up.

I don't trust muslims. That's just the way it is. Kinda hard to feel pity for, or trust, or want to help people who want to kill you.

Anyone watch The Walking Dead? Sunday's episode was Morgan talking to a wolf dude, who he has locked up. Explaining how he learned to not kill, no matter what. The wolf dude said "I will continue to kill. Even the little children. Because that is how it is."

That's muslim talk to me. NOTHING will sway this wolf guy..not even kindness. He is set in his course of murdering everyone NOT a wolf in the wolf clan. Sound familiar?

New Topics

Forum List

Back