SWAT team with semi-automatic rifles entered the private home

Hah, thanks for caring Echo.

I'd say as of right now, the best thing you can do is spread the word that it's happening.

The mainstream media isn't covering it for reasons I won't bother going into.

Hah, thanks for caring Echo.

I'd say as of right now, the best thing you can do is spread the word that it's happening.

The mainstream media isn't covering it for reasons I won't bother going into.

Have people emailed links to the news stations or newspapers? There HAS to be some journalists out there that would love to tell this story!

That's what my 13 year old wants to be, too bad this could only go in her junior high paper.......maybe I'll email the links to my local media here in Indiana.

Editec, it is not just that it is a police state. Really the fact is people have become so acustom to lining their own pockets and increasing their own wealth that they have joined into complicity of allowing such things to transpire. When we as a society to let ourselves be so ingrained into the corruption that we join in, in any manner and just try to save ourselves we will have given away our own freedoms.

Of course.

Shit rolls downhill, Rod.

When the people on top are lying, decieving crooks, the people become accustomed to those value systems and integrate them into their own world views.

How many times have we read here people expressing complete indifference to the suffering of their neighbors.

Half the people on this board are SCROOGITARIANS.

Money is really ALL that matter to them.

And if the crooks have it, then the CROOKS are their role models.

they can ALWAYS find some justification for excusing the crooks and BLAMING THE VICTIMS.

This is the nature of the FASCIST MIND.

Of course.

Shit rolls downhill, Rod.

When the people on top are lying, decieving crooks, the people become accustomed to those value systems and integrate them into their own world views.

How many times have we read here people expressing complete indifference to the suffering of their neighbors.

Half the people on this board are SCROOGITARIANS.

Money is really ALL that matter to them.

And if the crooks have it, then the CROOKS are their role models.

they can ALWAYS find some justification for excusing the crooks and BLAMING THE VICTIMS.

This is the nature of the FASCIST MIND.
Very true.

That "shit rolling down hill phrase" reminds me of my first contract job. This state DOT guy that I had to deal with on a regular basis had a sexual deviant problem, (the hots for someone who was spoken for). The harrassment became so bad Rod convinced me to make a call asking his superiors to please put a stop to it. When the guy heard I had called District the guy told me, "Don't you know shit rolls down hill and you are at the bottom!" I was twenty five and had not had a lot of experience being around people. I thought about it for a moment. I considered it and decided I was not the one at the bottom. Yet even if I was at the bottom I considered the literal action of a ball of shit rolling down a hill and decided it would disapate on it's way down the hill. Leaving the hill smeared with shit. In that if I was at the bottom I decided I was fairly safe not to get too much on me.

why do I smell a fish rotting?

Brannon Howse interviewed John Loeffler about his article on ChristianWorldviewNetwork.com on why SWAT police, armed for riot control weapons, packing automatic rifles and armored for a terrorist response stormed a family food cooperative in Ohio.

Update: The Stowers Family representative has responded and stated they would be making a statement in the near future. -Patrick J Burwell

Update:
1820hrs: December 5, 2008
A call to the Lagrange Township Sheriff's Department, 440-329-3710, and the Lorain Sheriff Dept., (440)355-4469, Reports there was no SWAT call for that address December 1st.
The Family is still not available for further comment but the IRN Network Bureau Chief reported SWAT was there with a specific Department of Agriculture agent.
I placed a call to John Loeffler who is presently recording his radio show and he will respond by phone when he comes out.
More details to follow as they are revealed...

As I suspected though, most posters stayed out of this discussion. Most of the ones who posted in this thread, I expected. I think maybe two who posted here were unexpected.

This kind of story is too scary for most people to deal with the reality of. It's better to just ignore it and pretend we're still living in a free country.

the story needs to be fact checked before ones goes off on tangents about big bad government on the loose

the story needs to be fact checked before ones goes off on tangents about big bad government on the loose

Right.

MSM doesn't cover it, local police cover govt's ass and report no SWAT call, and it's like it never happened. And you probably believe it, too.

The Bovine said:
Did police really enter “with guns drawn”?

“An Observer” asked the question whether “...with weapons drawn and trained on Katie Stowers and her children.” was an accurate description of the “event”.

David E. Gumpert replied: “An Observer’s questioning of my description of the event raises an important journalistic issue. The problem is I only had one side of the story: Katie’s. I tried three government sources to try to obtain their side of the story, especially as regards the law enforcement tactics. ODA wouldn’t talk about it, and referred me to Lorain County Health Department. Those people wouldn’t talk about it, referring me to county prosecutor. He didn’t return my call. In that situation, I could say it’s not clear what happened, since I didn’t have the government’s side. But isn’t that really giving the government’s refusal to discuss the matter preference over Katie’s version? I decided it was, and went with Katie’s version. If someone from the government told me the officers hadn’t drawn their weapons on women and children, and simply requested they stay seated in the living room while a search warrant was executed, I would have said that. But the government officials clearly didn’t want to talk about it….”

Manna Storehouse raid pt 5, 5a, 5b — Big brother and the holding company? — or the tip of a much bigger “iceberg”
OPEDNEWS, Manna Storehouse "S.W.A.T." story unfolds, PG.3 OF 8
"Katie’s husband, Chad, is a U.S. Navy Seabee, helping in construction projects in the midst of combat in Iraq. He’s been there, separated from his family, for the last five months, supposedly protecting our rights from abuse—the sort of abuse that appears to be taking place on an ever-more-frequent basis at farms and food outlets around the country."

Tell this to the people who were at Waco or Ruby Ridge ........... oh, that`s right, you can`t .............. because they`re DEAD.

Amish farmers arrested for selling milk porducts.
Raw milk lovers upset over Amish arrest

The Criminalization of Raw Milk
A Mennonite Farmer is Hauled Away

Jonas Stoltzfus, a friend, fellow farmer, and Church of the Brethen, was asked by Mr. Nolt to speak for him, and said of the raid yesterday - "Six state troopers and a man with the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture trespassed onto his property, and stole $20-25,000 of his product and equipment."

While doing some research today I came across this information.

rBGH (recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone)

"According to the New York Times[25] Monsanto's brand of rBST, Posilac, has recently (March 2008) been the focus for a pro-rBST advocacy group called AFACT, made up of large dairy business conglomerates and closely affiliated with Monsanto itself. This group, whose acronym stands for American Farmers for the Advancement and Conservation of Technology, has engaged in large-scale lobbying efforts at the state level to prevent milk which is rBST-free from being labeled as such. As milk labeled as hormone-free has proved enormously popular with consumers, the primary justification by Afact for their efforts has been that rBST is approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and that the popularity of milk sold without it is damaging what they claim to be the right of dairy producers to use a technology that maximizes their profits. Monsanto claims that labeling of hormone-free milk takes advantage of consumers by allowing higher prices for the milk by suggesting that it is "better" or "safer" than BST milk, when in fact, there is no difference. Monsanto is requesting that companies that advertise their milk as "rBST-free" be required to add the FDA label claiming that rBST has been found safe for human consumption and no differences exist between hormone and hormone-free milk. "

The Monsanto Company WIKI

In 2003, Monsanto sued Oakhurst Dairy in Maine for advertising that its milk products did not come from cows treated with bovine growth hormone, claiming that such advertising hurt its business. The president of Oakhurst responded by saying, "We ought to have the right to let people know what is and is not in our milk."

"Posilac, a synthetic drug used to increase milk production in cows, is banned in most first-world countries, with the exception of the United States, where it can be found in much of the milk supply. A Fox affiliate pressured its reporters, Steve Wilson and Jane Akre, to alter their report, despite evidence that Monsanto had lied about the risks of contaminated milk and infected cattle"

"In January 2005, Monsanto agreed to pay a $1.5m fine for bribing an Indonesian official. Monsanto admitted a senior manager at Monsanto directed an Indonesian consulting firm to give a $50,000 bribe to a high-level official in Indonesia's environment ministry in 2002, in a bid to avoid........."

Last edited:
Bumping this thread back up. When did FDA gain the power to invade private property without a warrant?

FDA Invades Non-Commercial Amish Farm in PA
Published on 02-16-2010

Kinzers, PA – At 9:40 a.m. Thursday, February 4, only a few miles from the scene of the Nickel Mines Amish massacre of 2006, another drama against the Amish began as agents of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) came onto the property of Amish farmer Dan Allgyer, without permission, claiming to be conducting an investigation.

Agents Joshua Schafer and Deborah Haney, from the Delaware FDA office, drove past Allgyer’s “No Trespassing” signs and up his driveway almost to his barn, where Allgyer happened to be outside. Allgyer approached the car, the agents got out and Allgyer asked them why they were there. They produced a piece of paper, asked Allgyer if he was Dan Allgyer, which Allgyer confirmed, asked him his middle initial and phone number, entered the information on the paper, told Allgyer they were there to do an inspection and started reading the paper to him, saying it gave them jurisdiction to be there..............

I dunno but the USDA did the same shit to us when they came into our yards and removed our citrus trees without a warrant.

What would you do if this happened to you?

Trigger the thermite on the hard drives, set off the incendiaries, grap an AR-15, shout 'THE END IS NIGH, MY BRETHREN! THE BEAST IS UPON US! JOIN US NOW IN THE FINAL BATTLE! WE SHALL MAKE OUR WAY TO HAR MEGIDDO AND JOIN FORCES BESIDE THE LORD AS THE INFIDEL HORDES ARE VANQUISHED AND CRUSHED BENEATH THE HEEL OF THE SON OF MAN!' While firing into the room and climbing down the ladder hidden under the bed, joining the survivors in the basement, and escaping into the sewers.

Then I'd post a thread under Conspiracy Theories about how the Beast is in the White house and martial law is upon us.

Then I'd go to Jamba Juice and get a smoothie...

Wait... you said home, huh? I was thinking about if they raided the compound...

Here's a good question...Why hasn't the mainstream media picked this up yet?
Good question. I need more than the source provided to know I've reliable information before I form too strong an opinion.

Methinks we're not being told something.

Thanks to Homeland Security and The Patriot Act we can expect more of these
unwarranted search and seizures.
I will sleep better tonight knowing these horrible food "terrorists" were taken off the streets!!

Scary! Home

Welcome to Manna Storehouse online!
Manna Storehouse is an organic and all natural food co-op located in LaGrange, Ohio. Our goal is to provide you with organic and all natural products at affordable prices. We try to support as many local organic farmers and producers as possible, encouraging our community to be self-sustainable. Please look around our website and get to know us, our suppliers, and our products!

Authorization Required

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.
Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.mannastorehouse.com Port 80

It asked for a password...

very curious

they are trying to shut down organic farms and small farms... they being the us dept of agriculture...

what became of the $500 fee they want to levy on small farmers?

New Topics

Forum List

Back